[OzzModz] Highlight Sticky Threads

[OzzModz] Highlight Sticky Threads 2.0.2

No permission to download
Well, it goes away when this addon is uninstalled, and comes right back when it's installed, so, something is in there causing it :(

Same thing on a unmodified default style? What about with all other addons disabled?
This literally has nothing to do with other addons, or any other style.
IF the addon is active (this addon) that warning is shown. the addon name is quite clearly shown in the warning
IF not, the warning is not shown
It's pretty obvious what's causing the warning, not rocket science

Then I suggest you uninstall the addon as you seem to not want to cooperate with simple debugging processes.

Looks like there's an error in code somewhere

View attachment 237440

Open your "existing" extra.less template (or the extra_less template modification if any other than this add-on's modification) which has the following comment line at the bottom:
CSS:
// Place your custom code below

and change it with the following:
CSS:
/* Place your custom code below */

Preferably (for readability), put a blank line after this comment. Then it should work without problems.

Newbie question. How do I install this? When I try to install from the ACP there are no files selectable. All the add-ons I've installed so far have had an archive file I select, then the add-on imports and is installed. What is the procedure for installing this one? Forgive what I'm sure is a dumb question.

Newbie question. How do I install this? When I try to install from the ACP there are no files selectable. All the add-ons I've installed so far have had an archive file I select, then the add-on imports and is installed. What is the procedure for installing this one? Forgive what I'm sure is a dumb question.
Same way!

Top Bottom