[OzzModz] Original Poster Thread Starter Indicator

[OzzModz] Original Poster Thread Starter Indicator 2.0.0

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Original Poster Thread Starter Indicator - Show the original poster in messages

This addon will add an indicator on the thread starters replies in their own thread. This can help identify the person who started the thread easily.

Indicator Location Properties:
View attachment 242986

View attachment 242982

Postbit Banner Properties:
View attachment 242987

Message Attribution Banner Properties:
View attachment 242980

Message Action Bar Banner Properties:...

Read more about this resource...

Using UI.X 2 from Themehouse, with Xenforo 2.2 - does not work, despite properly installation.

What I did:
  • Upload contents to root
  • Admin CP > add ons > click install
  • Installed
  • Settings are "enabled" on top left of avatar

No change
1618422426656.webp

It’s going to be a issue with TH styles, they change to much of the original templates to do a proper find/replace.

Hello Ozzy47. Thanks for the helpful addon.:)

Wanted to mention the Original Poster/Thread Starter addon doesn't work if the ThemeHouse add-on "Holidays" is installed & active. The Holidays addon doesn't really change the forum style to the full extent that a full custom Themehouse style would...but looks like since the Holidays addon does modify avatars to a degree (for Holiday purposes)...the "OP" banner doesn't show up.

If the ThemeHouse Holidays add-on is disabled (or the day in question is not a holiday)...then the Original Poster/Thread Starter addon works fine. This conflict just so happened to pop-up (since Halloween is tomorrow)...I have the "Halloween Holiday" effects active today & tomorrow.

I'm assuming this will happen when any "holiday effects" of the Holiday addon are active.

Just an FYI for everyone. Thanks

Top Bottom