[AL] Original Poster Highlight 1.5.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
Visible branding
No
The add-on adds a ribbon on original poster's avatar to highlight the user who started the thread.
  • Disable the product for particular styles.
  • Style property that will define the ribbon color.
  • Style property that will define the ribbon position Top Left corner/Top Right Corner/Top/Bottom.
  • Ribbon/Text Position

Here are the screenshots of admin pages/options available:

Demo at: https://xf2.addonslab.com/index.php?threads/original-poster-test.170324/

The support will be provided here via the Discussion Thread.

If you are using the add-on please consider to rate it and let us know your thoughts.

Thank you!
Author
AddonsLab
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 11 ratings

More resources from AddonsLab

Latest updates

1. New badge locations next to the post date

In this release, we have added two new positions in the Style properties called Text: Post Date...
  2. Bug-fix: deleted users are shown as original poster

In this release, we have fixed a bug with guest/deleted users being shown as the original...
  3. XenForo 2.2.x support

This release implements XenForo 2.2.x support. The only issue we have reproduced was not adding...

Latest reviews

My members requested this feature, and this addon was very simple to install. I appreciate that it is easy to pick from a variety of different locations to display the information. I didn't like the "OP" in the corner of the avatar, but the "Text: Post Indicator" option is perfect.
Nice and straightforward. I like the text option and decorative options too. Glad I moved from vbulletin for options like these.
Well done @addonslab! This is a simple and effective add-on that everyone should consider. Really liking the text post indicator option. Thank you.
The real question is why isn't this default XenForo functionality at this point!? This is a wonderful, easy to use, and must have add-on.
Just installed this very simple and elegant add-on. Works perfectly and members find it very useful.
Great Addon. Works exactly as advertised. Very simple to modify the ribbon colors. No issues whatsoever.
Very good add-on! I like the fact that is also responsive and it can be displayed differently on the phones.
Works really well and as intended. Any chances to customize the text? Like instead of OP -> TS or TC for Threadstarter/Threadcreator?

Cheers!
AddonsLab provide great add-ons and excellent customer service. Happy chappy babby nappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AddonsLab
AddonsLab
Thank you for the feedback!
Excellent add-on and Great developer ! I have asked for adding few functionality and implemented within hours. Possible Future more Improvements update.
AddonsLab
AddonsLab
Thank you for the feedback!
Top Bottom