[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.0 releasing!

NEW FEATURES:

Events System

Description: Allow each team can create an event.
Support event types:
  • Public: All visitor can view
  • Member: Only valid member can view
  • Admin: Only admin can view
Support global permissions:
  • Edit events by anyone
  • Delete events by anyone
Display:
Currently I support 2 types: List and Calendar.
  • Filterable between Upcoming, Today and Closed
Support comment on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hmm is there an ability to give different member rank than member and admin?

I'd like to be able to give different ranks like Officer, Recruit etc etc. Is that possible :I

Also for the event's it would be great if you could enable RSVP

Later on down the line, if you could take it the step further and enable the ability to Make classes ( subgroups ) and allow the person creating the thread to set example Healer dps, and Tank and then limit how many of each can attend and use the first come first served principle

Ohh and one last thing, the ability to add a side dedicated to all Team events *showing the teams profile picture outside as a small icon and with the ability to filter between Teams.
for quick overview of seeing what the different groups is doing when.

Ohh and one last thing, the ability to add a side dedicated to all Team events *showing the teams profile picture outside as a small icon and with the ability to filter between Teams.
for quick overview of seeing what the different groups is doing when.
Can you give me example?
I'd like to be able to give different ranks like Officer, Recruit etc etc. Is that possible :I
Still beta testing :)

Can you give me example?

I think the example would be easier to explain it with a link
Kind of a copy of that gathering all the events from the different Teams and plug them into a list like that
with a small logo (avatar picture) showing what team/guild it's from.

and like you see here
upload_2014-6-16_15-45-3.webp

A small drop downlist with all teams so you also can filter the list by select teams

As for the RSVP it is essentially a system allowing users to "participate in your Event"
allowing them to select attend and show them in a list of attending people, sometimes can you limit the slots of total amount of people who can attend and allow them to add a small notice when they attend with YES, NO or Maybe ( maybe is usually optional since not all events can work properly with people using maybe)
is would it be enough with a comment bar in the first place as long you can sort the members by first come first served

but as for a later project

for arguements sake let's use a board game analogy

There are total 10 pieces

2 Green, 2 Blue and 6 Red
In any board game as well would it usually be first come first served.
And in case 2 people before me both select Green will it show in the event thread 0 Green left so I won't be able to pick it myself however the Event thread is now displaying the two members who are playing as green.

The ability to rename the "pieces" and add or remove the amount of different pieces and how many of each is required not to mention the amount of total pieces would be greatly appreciated, even more so if you're able to make templates for quick load events.

Example you save some Event Templates and you before creating the event are asked "event Type" and you can simply select the template and it will quickload all the info for you.

That would really make my day if that was possible, also I'll happily throw some additional money after it later on.

Hope this made sense.

Last edited:
I think the example would be easier to explain it with a link
Kind of a copy of that gathering all the events from the different Teams and plug them into a list like that
with a small logo (avatar picture) showing what team/guild it's from.

and like you see here
View attachment 75888

A small drop downlist with all teams so you also can filter the list by select teams

As for the RSVP it is essentially a system allowing users to "participate in your Event"
allowing them to select attend and show them in a list of attending people, sometimes can you limit the slots of total amount of people who can attend and allow them to add a small notice when they attend with YES, NO or Maybe ( maybe is usually optional since not all events can work properly with people using maybe)
is would it be enough with a comment bar in the first place as long you can sort the members by first come first served

but as for a later project

for arguements sake let's use a board game analogy

There are total 10 pieces

2 Green, 2 Blue and 6 Red
In any board game as well would it usually be first come first served.
And in case 2 people before me both select Green will it show in the event thread 0 Green left so I won't be able to pick it myself however the Event thread is now displaying the two members who are playing as green.

The ability to rename the "pieces" and add or remove the amount of different pieces and how many of each is required not to mention the amount of total pieces would be greatly appreciated, even more so if you're able to make templates for quick load events.

Example you save some Event Templates and you before creating the event are asked "event Type" and you can simply select the template and it will quickload all the info for you.

That would really make my day if that was possible, also I'll happily throw some additional money after it later on.

Hope this made sense.
Please drop an PM with for that:)

Thank you for interesting with my addon. But *support forums* its never a part of my addon :)

I believe he was referring to what I too suggested. If this works more like a forum, rather than a message board. Basically the other group mods that are inactive & not properly supported allow for forum like posting. Basically users can create multiple "group threads" rather than a wall post with comments. I uploaded an example of the group threads.

Attachments

• forum feel 1.webp
    forum feel 1.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 12
I believe he was referring to what I too suggested. If this works more like a forum, rather than a message board. Basically the other group mods that are inactive & not properly supported allow for forum like posting. Basically users can create multiple "group threads" rather than a wall post with comments. I uploaded an example of the group threads.
Yep! I known that. I've try to make an way to support threads. Seems its make config too much :|

Last edited:
L'erreur suivante s'est produite:
Undefined index: permissions
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Team.php at line 765
  2. Nobita_Teams_Model_Team->canViewTeam() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php at line 726
  3. Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->canViewPostAndContainer() in Nobita/Teams/AlertHandler/Post.php at line 21
  4. Nobita_Teams_AlertHandler_Post->canViewAlert() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 267
  5. XenForo_Model_Alert->_getViewableAlerts() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 78
  6. XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser() in Tapatalk/Push/Push.php at line 22
  7. Tapatalk_Push_Push::tapatalk_push_reply() in Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php at line 38
  8. Tapatalk_Push_Alert->Tapatalk_hook() in Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php at line 9
  9. Tapatalk_Push_Alert->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  10. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 452
  11. XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 11
  12. bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in Dark/PostRating/Model/Alert.php at line 20
  13. Dark_PostRating_Model_Alert->alertUser() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 426
  14. XenForo_Model_Alert::alert() in XenForo/Model/Like.php at line 221
  15. XenForo_Model_Like->likeContent() in *******/Credits/Model/Like.php at line 70
  16. *******_Credits_Model_Like->likeContent() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 489
  17. Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Post->actionLike() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  18. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  19. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/*****/httpdocs/index.php at line 13
This error when I succeed like a message from a team

L'erreur suivante s'est produite:
Undefined index: permissions
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Team.php at line 765
  2. Nobita_Teams_Model_Team->canViewTeam() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php at line 726
  3. Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->canViewPostAndContainer() in Nobita/Teams/AlertHandler/Post.php at line 21
  4. Nobita_Teams_AlertHandler_Post->canViewAlert() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 267
  5. XenForo_Model_Alert->_getViewableAlerts() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 78
  6. XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser() in Tapatalk/Push/Push.php at line 22
  7. Tapatalk_Push_Push::tapatalk_push_reply() in Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php at line 38
  8. Tapatalk_Push_Alert->Tapatalk_hook() in Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php at line 9
  9. Tapatalk_Push_Alert->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  10. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 452
  11. XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 11
  12. bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in Dark/PostRating/Model/Alert.php at line 20
  13. Dark_PostRating_Model_Alert->alertUser() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 426
  14. XenForo_Model_Alert::alert() in XenForo/Model/Like.php at line 221
  15. XenForo_Model_Like->likeContent() in *******/Credits/Model/Like.php at line 70
  16. *******_Credits_Model_Like->likeContent() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 489
  17. Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Post->actionLike() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  18. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  19. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/*****/httpdocs/index.php at line 13
This error when I succeed like a message from a team
what's version of addon you're using?

This addon does not support Tapatalk, could solve? Thanks

Code:
Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Permission::hasPermission() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/gbbyhpma/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Team.php on line 765 and defined
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Permission.php at line 27
XenForo_Permission::hasPermission() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Team.php at line 765
Nobita_Teams_Model_Team->canViewTeam() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php at line 726
Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->canViewPostAndContainer() in Nobita/Teams/AlertHandler/Post.php at line 21
Nobita_Teams_AlertHandler_Post->canViewAlert() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 267
XenForo_Model_Alert->_getViewableAlerts() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 78
XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser() in Tapatalk/Push/Push.php at line 22
Tapatalk_Push_Push::tapatalk_push_reply() in Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php at line 38
Tapatalk_Push_Alert->Tapatalk_hook() in Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php at line 9
Tapatalk_Push_Alert->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 452
XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in Dark/PostRating/Model/Alert.php at line 20
Dark_PostRating_Model_Alert->alertUser() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 426
XenForo_Model_Alert::alert() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php at line 454
Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->sendNotificationsToUser() in Nobita/Teams/DataWriter/Post.php at line 237
Nobita_Teams_DataWriter_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1423
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php at line 1940
Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Team->actionPost() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gbbyhpma/public_html/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom