[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
For some reason posts are showing up in a random order rather than chronological. Is there a fix/setting for this ?

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.5 released!

Changes Log:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey!

Testing out new software, just renewed my license but I am getting this error and I am not sure how to figure it out.

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'member.member_role_id' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Team.php at line 195
  6. Nobita_Teams_Model_Team->getTeams() in Nobita/Teams/Helper/Widget.php at line 162
  7. Nobita_Teams_Helper_Widget::getMostGroupsWidgetByType() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php at line 109
  8. Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Team->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/wamp64/www/upload/index.php at line 13
Thanks for the help!

Hey!

Testing out new software, just renewed my license but I am getting this error and I am not sure how to figure it out.

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'member.member_role_id' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Team.php at line 195
  6. Nobita_Teams_Model_Team->getTeams() in Nobita/Teams/Helper/Widget.php at line 162
  7. Nobita_Teams_Helper_Widget::getMostGroupsWidgetByType() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php at line 109
  8. Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Team->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/wamp64/www/upload/index.php at line 13
Thanks for the help!
You have missed many updates. But can you check on table xf_team_member. Does it have that column?

Can groups be in a framed page, so you can see the main website, but not where the groups is linked within the framed page?

for-instance, if a member has a personal web site, can they frame the group in a page and display a group within their website page?

Thanks

Can groups be in a framed page, so you can see the main website, but not where the groups is linked within the framed page?

for-instance, if a member has a personal web site, can they frame the group in a page and display a group within their website page?

Thanks
I don't think it is possible yet. Embed to other website which mean viewing group as guest and almost groups and content are restricted for guest.

Oh. So that is possible :D
Oh so the answer is "Yes" you can frame it in on a framed page. so that only the framed header page title is displayed, and the group will be in the framed part within the framed page. Right?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks
Sam

Is there a way for posts that appear in chronological order? My members are complaining that the posts bounce around.

@Nobita.Kun is there a way to set the image size in px's for the cover and profile? I want to give the groups a hand in knowing how to design for their groups. I attached the basic info. Every social media site has it's image dimensions and I can't seem to find that here with this addon. If so, how can I go about adding a text line giving the dimensions and size for upload?
Nobita, not sure if you missed my question or still working on an answer, but I asked on your forum as well. Is it possible to give dimensions to users so they don't have to search around for sizes?

Top Bottom