[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
You must merge all template changes. I have change the method to render avatar so it is will broken if you did not update templates.

One last thing. There were no templates that needed merging. How can I just rebuild them? I have been looking all over the place for a way to do this. Do I just re-install the add-on and hope that it triggers it? Sorry for the noob question, but I have never run into this before.

One last thing. There were no templates that needed merging. How can I just rebuild them? I have been looking all over the place for a way to do this. Do I just re-install the add-on and hope that it triggers it? Sorry for the noob question, but I have never run into this before.
Can you tell me the exactly position which break avatars?

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) with a new update entry:

Version 2.7.0 released!

Please disable add-on while updating...

Notable Changes:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) with a new update entry:

Version 2.7.3 released!

Notable Changes:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Before I purchase, I have a couple questions. How are events handled? Is it via a third-party addon like EWRAtendo or in-house? Thank you.

If I understood well the content of Clubs can be only Forums and Media Gallery? Other type of content eg Resources Manager or 3nd party like one with Reviews (can't remember right now the name of the mod).
The success of Clubs is to have in a private place (something that already exists), any type of content that the site has.

Each group has:
  1. Group Wall
  2. Events
  3. Forums and subforums
  4. Media
  5. Information
  6. Statistics
  7. Members
  8. Rules, logo, cover
There is no integration with XFRM, Bob's addons, nor XF Pages.

Top Bottom