[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
the banner does not wrap like the default banners..it don't show when using quick reply or in conversations

img.webp

Last edited:
@Nobita

Bugs:
  • Unregistered users can post in open groups' forums . Only registered should be able to, in order to prevent spam. "Guest Posting" should allow forum members to post, but not unregistered people.
  • Site Staff members with permission to edit the group should be able to "take over" a group, or assign it to somebody who isn't in the group. Group owners should be limited to only reassigning their group to group members, but website moderators and administrators should not.
  • As a site administrator, when I attempt to edit a group to set it to allow people to join a group without moderator approval, this option isn't ever saved. Therefore, I can't set a group to open, join the group, and assign it to myself or use any other means of administrative action to reassign a group to myself.
Suggestions
  • The material design "+" button to add a group is redundant. There is an "Add New Group" button in two places already. This should and can be removed, or at least an option to remove it should be present. It does NOT fit with Xenforo's design.
  • Group Forum posts shouldn't be displayed in latest posts, or there should be an ACP option to hide them.

@Nobita.Kun i want to buy this mod only if it does the following;

groups can create a thread in a forum and only group members can post in it, but it can be accessed by anyone

Hi @Nobita.Kun . I've just purchased your addon and set all the permissions so that I (admin) can manage forum threads (edit/delete/move etc). However, when I try to do any of these things, I get an error message saying
upload_2016-4-12_10-11-32.webp
Do you have any suggestions why this is?
Thanks for your help :)

Wondering in a better way for node creation as right now when members start creating their own group forums it's going to make the node list within the admincp a complete mess.

image.webp

Sorry for mobile view as I'm currently away from desk.

@Nobita

Bugs:
  • Unregistered users can post in open groups' forums . Only registered should be able to, in order to prevent spam. "Guest Posting" should allow forum members to post, but not unregistered people.
  • Site Staff members with permission to edit the group should be able to "take over" a group, or assign it to somebody who isn't in the group. Group owners should be limited to only reassigning their group to group members, but website moderators and administrators should not.
  • As a site administrator, when I attempt to edit a group to set it to allow people to join a group without moderator approval, this option isn't ever saved. Therefore, I can't set a group to open, join the group, and assign it to myself or use any other means of administrative action to reassign a group to myself.
Suggestions
  • The material design "+" button to add a group is redundant. There is an "Add New Group" button in two places already. This should and can be removed, or at least an option to remove it should be present. It does NOT fit with Xenforo's design.
  • Group Forum posts shouldn't be displayed in latest posts, or there should be an ACP option to hide them.

Some glaring issues here @Nobita.Kun .. when can we hope for updates? I'm looking to renew my subscription so I'd rather wait until these bugs are ironed out.

one short question @Nobita.Kun , user dig420 on your forum bought a license for his board.

when we made the import from the old vb4 the group content is missing, only the pure groups (users, logos) were imported, not the texts and posted pictures?

Hi there, could you please work together a bit with sonnb and fix several problems that your really great addons have together.
Example: I installed first your addon, after the XenGallery. Only crashes causes by team_id when tried to import data to Xengallery.
Had to install social groups again first.
Now i set up all new category in Xengallery for social group albums also but:

If i try to setup in which category social groups will save albums, but Your addon does not show any of the newly set up categories.
That's what i set up in XenGallery:

upload_2016-4-29_11-9-31.webp

That's what your addon still shows up:

addonfun1.webp

THESE ARE THE OLD XENFORO CATEGORIES !

For anything else i am quite hapy until now with your product...

Please help

Top Bottom