Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
This addon conflicts with the following addons: all Waindigo addons
You have to be specific, there's no way I'm going to install all 200+ add ons of Waindigo to figure out which ones you're referring to.

[bd] Widget Framework 2.5.0d
Which widgets? I have Widget Framework installed on my site and Multi Prefix works fine.

******* - Modern Statistics
I don't see how these are connected and I'm not going to support an add on from an author that isn't even allowed on XenForo.

It will work with condition that:
- Create new thread with 2 prefixes --> See only 1 prefix --> Edit the title of the thread --> Yes, we can see 2 or three prefixes now.
Even with the above add ons disabled? That doesn't make sense, I use it fine on XenMods. What is the link to your site for me to test with?

You have to be specific, there's no way I'm going to install all 200+ add ons of Waindigo to figure out which ones you're referring to.

Which widgets? I have Widget Framework installed on my site and Multi Prefix works fine.

I don't see how these are connected and I'm not going to support an add on from an author that isn't even allowed on XenForo.

Even with the above add ons disabled? That doesn't make sense, I use it fine on XenMods. What is the link to your site for me to test with?
Thread Filters by Waindigo 1.0.3, Thumbnails by Waindigo 2.1.0a, Smilie Importer by Waindigo 1.0.2
[bd] Widget Framework 2.5.0d : https://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-widget-framework.28014/

Again, I need you to be more specific about what isn't working.
My site crashed 5 times with 5 trial and with the log files at the homepage:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function 'FIND_IN_SET' in /home/abc123456/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 550
XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Threads.php at line 340
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads->_getThreads() in Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Threads.php at line 12
Waindigo_Thumbnails_Extend_WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads->_getThreads() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Threads.php at line 165
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads->_render() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 667
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 396
WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 313
WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 126
WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 123
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/abc123456/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function 'FIND_IN_SET' in /home/abc123456/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Threads.php at line 340
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads->_getThreads() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Threads.php at line 165
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads->_render() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 667
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 396
WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 313
WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 126
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 123
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/abc123456/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads->_getThreads() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Threads.php at line 165

Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function 'FIND_IN_SET'

XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads() in *******/ModernStatistic/Model/ModernStatistic.php at line 608
*******_ModernStatistic_Model_ModernStatistic->getThreadStatistics() in *******/ModernStatistic/Model/ModernStatistic.php at line 265
*******_ModernStatistic_Model_ModernStatistic->getStatisticTabParams() in *******/ModernStatistic/ControllerPublic/ModernStatistic.php at line 21
*******_ModernStatistic_ControllerPublic_ModernStatistic->actionStatistics() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134

You can review.
I go to sleep now, see you later.

Thanks for your support.

Hi, can you set a maximum amount of pre-fixes that can be assigned to a topic? I have 32 possible prefixes for a forum, but I would like to limit the amount assignable to the topic to just two. :)

Just a question, is it possible to have this feature also added to Registered Feed function? Because at the moment you can only have one prefix per thread created with this. And I would like at least two for some of the feeds.

Thanks

This looks interesting. I read all 11 pages and have a few questions.

Can I limit multiple prefix use to specific forums?
Can I limit the max number of prefixes used in a forum? I don't want threads in the thread list with 15 prefixes in them.
Does this give one prefix a default status in case it has to be uninstalled it will leave that default as the one Xenforo shows?

Does it work with Furhmann's "Prefix Forum Listing" mod?

Can Prefixes have change permissions and can a time limit be set to change them? I believe @Russ has this installed at Pixelexit. I didn't realize I had clicked two prefixes for two different styles. When I went to edit I couldn't change it. I could choose "no prefix" to wipe them but then I couldn't add a new one after that.

I think that's all the questions I have. Looks nice and useful.

Just a question, is it possible to have this feature also added to Registered Feed function? Because at the moment you can only have one prefix per thread created with this. And I would like at least two for some of the feeds.

Thanks

That shouldn't be too difficult to add in a future release.

This looks interesting. I read all 11 pages and have a few questions.

Can I limit multiple prefix use to specific forums?
Can I limit the max number of prefixes used in a forum? I don't want threads in the thread list with 15 prefixes in them.
Does this give one prefix a default status in case it has to be uninstalled it will leave that default as the one Xenforo shows?

Does it work with Furhmann's "Prefix Forum Listing" mod?

Can Prefixes have change permissions and can a time limit be set to change them? I believe @Russ has this installed at Pixelexit. I didn't realize I had clicked two prefixes for two different styles. When I went to edit I couldn't change it. I could choose "no prefix" to wipe them but then I couldn't add a new one after that.

I think that's all the questions I have. Looks nice and useful.

I've responded to you on XenMods.com (since you posted the same thing in both places). I'd prefer to have this discussion in just one place, either one is fine ;).

Daniel, there are some possibility to integrate it with resource manager maybe?

Noted. It's possible but honestly not near the top of my to-do list.

Can I translate the word "prefix"? I can't find it in the phrases
Which instance of the word? I believe it's hardcoded in the javascript file.
[Suggestion] Hello Daniel, there are the possibility to make this word easy to translate (multi-lingual) using the Xenforo system?
It can be possible translate it editing xenmods_multiprefix_title_prefix.js but to only 1 language.
Would be great if we can translate it to other languages.

I'd love to be able to set a prefix limit on a node basis, as well as a prefix category basis. That would be absolutely perfect for me, and I would be willing to make a payment for it to happen.

For example, I'd love to have multiple prefixes in just one specific node I have, as well as limit people to choosing only 1 of 10 prefixes from Category 1, and as many as they want from Category 2

I'd love to be able to set a prefix limit on a node basis, as well as a prefix category basis. That would be absolutely perfect for me, and I would be willing to make a payment for it to happen.

For example, I'd love to have multiple prefixes in just one specific node I have, as well as limit people to choosing only 1 of 10 prefixes from Category 1, and as many as they want from Category 2
Limiting per node is in my plans, per prefix category may be a little more tricky.

This addon is really great and have a lot of potential, is really useful and works great.
Thanks.

Considering some suggestions will make it perfect.
I consider all suggestions. The difference between considering it and doing it can be huge though. I wish implementing features was as easy as just going "Yeah, that sounds good. It's in.". It just doesn't work like that though.

Can I translate the word "prefix"? I can't find it in the phrases
Which instance of the word? I believe it's hardcoded in the javascript file.
Hello Daniel, thanks for the update.
There are not some way to make easy translate the word "prefix" to other languages?
I've been using just this --> ✔ <-- symbol editing xenmods_multiprefix_title_prefix.js
prefix.gif
but would be great if there are some way to translate it. if possible.

Hello Daniel,
I'm getting this error creating new forums:
PHP:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'xm_max_prefixes' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Rafass, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/foro/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/foro/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/foro/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/foro/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/foro/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_forum', Array)
#5 /home/foro/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home/foro/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home/foro/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php(127): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/foro/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave()
#9 /home/foro/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/foro/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "https://mywebsite/admin.php?forums/save"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["forums/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(20) {
    ["title"] => string(6) "测试"
    ["node_name"] => string(0) ""
    ["description"] => string(0) ""
    ["parent_node_id"] => string(3) "160"
    ["display_order"] => string(1) "1"
    ["display_in_list"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_posting"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_poll"] => string(1) "1"
    ["count_messages"] => string(1) "1"
    ["find_new"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allowed_watch_notifications"] => string(3) "all"
    ["default_sort_order"] => string(14) "last_post_date"
    ["default_sort_direction"] => string(4) "desc"
    ["list_date_limit_days"] => string(1) "0"
    ["default_prefix_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["node_type_id"] => string(5) "Forum"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(23) "/admin.php?nodes/insert"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
It show me the typical overlay with the error and don't let me create new forums.
Disabling multi-prefix addon the error is fixed. could you please give me a hand?
Many thanks!

Top Bottom