Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Windows Mobile

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters

Keith Myers

Hello,
What mobile platform are you using? Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, etc?
Do you use Tapatalk on your forums or a mobile skin?

For me, I use Android and do indeed use Tapatalk

Hello,
What mobile platform are you using? Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, etc?
Do you use Tapatalk on your forums or a mobile skin?

For me, I use Android and do indeed use Tapatalk
One problem with your poll... i use an iPhone 5, an iPhone 4S, a Galaxy S3, iPad Mini, iPad, Galaxy Tab 7.7, and a Motorola Razr HD MAXX.
Tapatalk and the Responsive Design.

I use iOS as I am a big fan of Apple products. As far as my forums I am using the responsive addon that makes any theme responsive. Just got to get it tweaked so it will work right. The reason for going responsive is I paid to have a custom theme made and it looks really good and want all users whether they are mobile or on a PC/Mac to view the same theme.....with tweaks for mobile users of course.

Ahh, simple solution. Get rid of all of the Apple Products
Then how can I see how my forum looks on those platforms? If go into the local cellular store they try to push me into buying more equipment! :D
BTW, I didn't mention the 2 RAZR MAXX's, the HTC ThunderBolt, the Droid X, the OG Droid, the original WiFi only iPad (original), the Nexus 7 WiFi - all used just on wifi nor did I mention my wife's 3GS (work) and her RAZR MAXX HD.:p
I think I may have a "few" too many toys.

I wanted Apple. I love Apple. I bought a Kindle.

Why?

Price. This is the one thing Apple has not yet overcome. The price of technology is going down. I can buy whole a computer, let alone a tablet for the price Apple wants.

I'm on my 2nd Kindle though. I learned the maximum capabilities of a tablet by trashing my first one. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Android.

I've tried iPhone and as much as I want to get on with it I can't.

Not to mention they're just too damn fragile and in my line of work they can't handle it. My own fault i know but I was sat in a chair resting the phone on my soldier while rolling a smoke and it slipped and shattered. My current phone, Galaxy Note, fell out of my pocket whilst on a fork truck, hit concrete floor and got run over by said fork truck and only had a small crack in the corner.

Then how can I see how my forum looks on those platforms? If go into the local cellular store they try to push me into buying more equipment! :D
BTW, I didn't mention the 2 RAZR MAXX's, the HTC ThunderBolt, the Droid X, the OG Droid, the original WiFi only iPad (original), the Nexus 7 WiFi - all used just on wifi nor did I mention my wife's 3GS (work) and her RAZR MAXX HD.:p
I think I may have a "few" too many toys.
Don't make me challenge you to a nerddown.

Personally an iPhone 5/iPad 2 owner, but I can steal a Nexus 7 and SGS3 from folks I live with for development work.

To be honest, owning two Apple devices (and a Hackintosh) isn't out of any distaste for Android, which is a fantastic operating system. You'll hear no fanboyism from me, I like Android and iOS about the same. I just find that iOS fits my personal requirements slightly better than Android does at the moment. That could (and probably will) change in future, though.

I also have a soft spot for Windows Phone, but alas refuse to use any operating system that mandates I use Internet Explorer :whistle:

Don't make me challenge you to a nerddown.
Hey, I didn't even open the draw that I throw my old devices in. Just out of curiosity I glanced in and found 3 StarTac's, two Motorola 850's, and the old brick phone that I originally had, along with a slew of crapberry's.
I just gave away two iPad 16MB WiFi's that I had to a friends kids since I had the larger ones I used all the time. I have a bad tendency to pick up cellular related toys.:confused:

Hey, I didn't even open the draw that I throw my old devices in. Just out of curiosity I glanced in and found 3 StarTac's, two Motorola 850's, and the old brick phone that I originally had, along with a slew of crapberry's.
I just gave away two iPad 16MB WiFi's that I had to a friends kids since I had the larger ones I used all the time. I have a bad tendency to pick up cellular related toys.:confused:
That's about the same I do :p.

I'm getting a SGS4 and HTC One soon, not sure which I'll use yet.

That's about the same I do :p.

I'm getting a SGS4 and HTC One soon, not sure which I'll use yet.
For where I live - I've gotten crappy reception with just about ever Samsung (except the Tab 7.7) that I ever had - BTW, still have my junker Fascinate also - talk about a POS. I doubt if I'll get the SG4 and the HTC One is <cough, cough> AT&T only here, and their <cough,cough>"network" sucks. :rolleyes:

I might only buy one, but I have a client who buys/gives me random mobile devices.

So which ever he doesn't give me I'll probably buy unless he gives me both.
Currently undecided about whether to get the SGS4 or the HTC One myself, currently rocking an SGS3.

Android is my choice. I bought the first iphone in 2008 and I hated it for so many reasons. I can list a quick few reasons
  • I couldn't send images in sms
  • I can't send multiple images in emails
  • I couldn't play flash (although I see the reasoning behind it now)
  • I couldn't organize my file
  • I couldn't set ringtone easily
  • and many more small features
Today, actually a friend of mine's showed me a webpage in safari and I wanted to search for a word within that page. I couldn't believe that you couldn't do that in current IOS. I am running gingerbread in my 3-years old phone and it has more features compare IOS.
Currently I use a mobile style, so far is the best choice we have.

Top Bottom