Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Windows Mobile

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
Android is my choice. I bought the first iphone in 2008 and I hated it for so many reasons. I can list a quick few reasons
  • I couldn't send images in sms
  • I can't send multiple images in emails
  • I couldn't play flash (although I see the reasoning behind it now)
  • I couldn't organize my file
  • I couldn't set ringtone easily
  • and many more small features
Today, actually a friend of mine's showed me a webpage in safari and I wanted to search for a word within that page. I couldn't believe that you couldn't do that in current IOS. I am running gingerbread in my 3-years old phone and it has more features compare IOS.
You've been able to search for text in Safari since iOS 4, let alone "current iOS".

Here's my search of "android" in this thread...

safarisearch.png

^ He stated: "Today, actually a friend of mine's showed me a webpage in safari and I wanted to search for a word within that page. I couldn't believe that you couldn't do that in current IOS."

Sounds like he's talking about right now, not two years ago.

Galaxy Note II. Upgraded from the initial Galaxy S Vibrant. I love the stylus more than I thought I would. Most powerful phone I've ever owned. Almost perfect. Current vB site uses a mobile skin I designed myself. Haven't gotten into responsive design yet, but it doesn't look like I have a choice in that matter. No interest in using Tapatalk, to be perfectly honest. Just too much money for the kind of traffic my site pulls in.

I have nothing against Apple. I just don't find their products interesting. Really not any more complicated than that.

Top Bottom