Verify mobile phone by SMS [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 232995
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 232995

0815 submitted a new resource:

Verify mobile phone by SMS - Two-step verification by mobile phone.

Two-step verification by mobile phone. Quick and easy. All the user has to do is add their mobile phone number to their account - they then have to verify it and they can use the two-step verification.

As there are a large number of SMS providers, it is possible to add further providers to this add-on with little programming effort.

A provider is available for this add-on. I provide another one via add-on.
Others are conceivable.
Everything you need to know about this can be found in the...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work @0815

SMS are costly, I'd think of utilizing the mobile number and send verification code to WhatsApp messages.
The Twilio API for WhatsApp gives you a simple and reliable way to reach your users directly in the WhatsApp application. The same API you use for SMS can now be used to send WhatsApp messages.

Getting this error when I try to save API key?

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] curl_error(): supplied resource is not a valid cURL handle resource in src\addons\X0815\VerifyMP\vendor\sms77\api\src\BaseClient.php at line 100
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. curl_error() in src\addons\X0815\VerifyMP\vendor\sms77\api\src\BaseClient.php at line 100
  3. Sms77\Api\BaseClient->request() in src\addons\X0815\VerifyMP\vendor\sms77\api\src\BaseClient.php at line 117
  4. Sms77\Api\BaseClient->post() in src\addons\X0815\VerifyMP\vendor\sms77\api\src\Client.php at line 522
  5. Sms77\Api\Client->sms() in src\addons\X0815\VerifyMP\Provider\Sms77_io.php at line 36
  6. X0815\VerifyMP\Provider\Sms77_io->testService() in src\addons\X0815\VerifyMP\Option\Provider.php at line 34
  7. X0815\VerifyMP\Option\Provider::verifyOption() in src\XF\Entity\Option.php at line 208
  8. XF\Entity\Option->verifyOptionValue() in src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php at line 793
  9. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_verifyValueCustom() in src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php at line 638
  10. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php at line 572
  11. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src\XF\Repository\Option.php at line 113
  12. XF\Repository\Option->updateOptions() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\Option.php at line 86
  13. XF\Admin\Controller\Option->actionUpdate() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 352
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 259
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 115
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 57
  17. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2353
  18. XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 524
  19. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Can I ask, does this work for initial registration to validate an account rather than using the email method?

There doesn't appear to be a field to enter a phone number at registration

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Top Bottom