1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug Microsoft Edge and log in form

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by kaieivindm, Jul 1, 2015.

1. kaieivindm

kaieivindm Active Member

I know Windows 10 is not yet public, but its now in evaluation copy form and releasing within 28 days.

First attempt to log in after opening a new tab is working as intended.

If the forum is open in a tab for a while, it seems like Edge gives me trouble signing in. When I open the sign in form and press username/password and log on, it kicks me back to the forum frontpage without being logged in.

Don't know if its EDGE issue or Xenforo - but would just make sure its out there.

2. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Hmm, I didn't notice any issues with Microsoft Edge in previous versions (before the Edge branding).

I'll see if I can make the same issue occur on the latest build 10159.
  3. kaieivindm

kaieivindm Active Member

@Alien noticed this in 10158 and 10159 build.

but i use an log in overlay, so might be thats the one thats bugged. and not the regular drop-down login for xenforo.
  4. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Are you logging in HERE, or are you talking about a custom theme of some sort?
  5. kaieivindm

kaieivindm Active Member

Custom theme, so hence I'm thinking it might be the overlay thats not working as intended. Will check with the creator.
  6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

So have you tried to confirm it here? If not, please attempt to reproduce it.
  7. kaieivindm

kaieivindm Active Member

I will when I get back from the office.
  8. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

I'm unable to reproduce it here using Windows 10 so far.. Perhaps it is that custom theme.
  9. kaieivindm

kaieivindm Active Member

@Mike I am NOT able to reproduce the same error with two other Xenforo sites (including Xenforo.com). So it's just mine for now it seems.
    @Alien seems like you are correct. my custome theme is the issue.
    Alien and Steve F like this.
  10. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

I'll test this later and see what is going @kaieivindm .
  11. kaieivindm

kaieivindm Active Member

Thanks @Steve F :)