Add-on MicroCart

Hi all

I have been busy with the microcart convertion and have now completed the add/edit/delete and viewing of the invoices.

Here are some screenshots for you.

Attachments

• 2admin_addinvoice.webp
    2admin_addinvoice.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 2admin_editinvoice.webp
    2admin_editinvoice.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 2admin_invoicelist.webp
    2admin_invoicelist.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 2admin_viewinvoice.webp
    2admin_viewinvoice.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 108
here are some more screenshots of whats completed

Attachments

• 3alertsettings.webp
    3alertsettings.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 3comingsoonlist.webp
    3comingsoonlist.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 3comingsoonedit.webp
    3comingsoonedit.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 3editaddcoupon.webp
    3editaddcoupon.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 3managecoupons.webp
    3managecoupons.webp
    14.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 3rsssettings.webp
    3rsssettings.webp
    20 KB · Views: 104
have completed the add/delete and edit of coupons
Also finished viewing of user coupons and edit/deletion of these.

So almost all the admin side of things are completed,
then i will start on the user side and try and get this cart out as soon as i can.

have completed the add/delete and edit of coupons
Also finished viewing of user coupons and edit/deletion of these.

So almost all the admin side of things are completed,
then i will start on the user side and try and get this cart out as soon as i can.
Are you mostly porting the code from the existing vB version, or writing this from scratch for XenForo?

Let me stop you right there.

I am a good friend of Maria's and she has given me the full rights to microcart and microsupport.
The main reason she has done this for me is i help her out with coding and so on,
and i have inproved the script over the last year to what it is today.

I give maria the full source code to every version thats been made from the start of me taking it over.

I have 2 license option to all my scripts one is the encoded license and the other is to buy the source code.

To buy the encoded version will cost $59.99 and to buy the source code will be $284.99 and source code comes with branding free.

As for the encoding as you will see from my post before i said that only one main file will be encoded.
The license does not call back to my site as the license if for lifetime it only requires the license key and username.
When the license is made its locked to the domain name you have submitted before downloading the script.

As for me no longer being around thats not going to happen as i have been doing this now for over 15 years.
So even if i do disapear your script will still work without any problems.

I have been ripped of a few times and i will not let it happen again this is why there will be some encoding if you buy the script without the source code but you have the option to buy the source code if you choose to.

I hope this clears a few things up about me and the way i do things.

Not posting to comment on your reply to Freshfroot, just wanted to say one thing though. Keep in mind that many "Shared Hosts" don't offer Ioncube for using, something to think about as you could be limiting your chance of getting extra sales due to that. But of course it's your call because of the piracy thing in the past, but think that's part of the reason vBSEO removed it after somebody actually cracked the encryption used and offered it for free download without Ioncube needed. I remember that one very well at the time, soon after they then removed Ioncube.

They may have thought it was pointless using it anymore once cracked, they might as well gain extra sales from shared host as an added benefit removing it. All I'm saying, even if you stick to your guns using Ioncube encrypted protection, already seen vBSEO busted using the same and offered for free download years back. It could be done again no doubt, food for thought is all I'm giving.

Personally, I won't be buying it, so I'm not saying this going of what I'd like to see happen. Doesn't matter either way to me what you do, Ioncube or not. I bet even you Micheal remember that one with vBSEO, you was around using vB at the time no doubt.

Are you mostly porting the code from the existing vB version, or writing this from scratch for XenForo?

Well all the code has to be redone as xenfono code is completly diffarent to vb so its using the code i have and converting that code over to the xenfono system.

I have about 90% of the admin side of things finished and all working as it should be.

Not posting to comment on your reply to Freshfroot, just wanted to say one thing though. Keep in mind that many "Shared Hosts" don't offer Ioncube for using, something to think about as you could be limiting your chance of getting extra sales due to that. But of course it's your call because of the piracy thing in the past, but think that's part of the reason vBSEO removed it after somebody actually cracked the encryption used and offered it for free download without Ioncube needed. I remember that one very well at the time, soon after they then removed Ioncube.

They may have thought it was pointless using it anymore once cracked, they might as well gain extra sales from shared host as an added benefit removing it. All I'm saying, even if you stick to your guns using Ioncube encrypted protection, already seen vBSEO busted using the same and offered for free download years back. It could be done again no doubt, food for thought is all I'm giving.

Personally, I won't be buying it, so I'm not saying this going of what I'd like to see happen. Doesn't matter either way to me what you do, Ioncube or not. I bet even you Micheal remember that one with vBSEO, you was around using vB at the time no doubt.

Yes i do remember this very well with the vbseo system.
I encode my scrips 2 ways so giving webmasters 2 options to download for the encoding.
First is the ioncube encoding that is the best way to encode any script at the moment.
The second why i encode will work on any host even "Shared Hosts" as its encoded a diffarent way so it will work.
I try and make my scripts work on all types of servers so that everyone can use them.

So as for the encoding there is away for all hosts to be able to use my scripts even if they dont have ioncube installed.

Im also working on a way to encode my scripts my self using the php frame work to encode them.
But as i have said only one file will be encoded for the simple fact is that you will have to enter in your license details to make the script work.
So in afect the script will be able 99% not encoded.

Hi all

Just to let you all know i have no finished the admin side of things.
Finished adding in Multi-vender sales reports.
Finished adding in the report product and report seller.
With this you will be able to suspend a single product or all the products to that seller.

Screenshots to come on this.

Mike

Attachments

• 4reports.webp
    4reports.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 4viewreport.webp
    4viewreport.webp
    13 KB · Views: 80
Hi all

i have now started the main page and done most of it.
Here is a screenshot of the pain page where it will show you these blocks and info.
  • Shopping Cart
  • User Menu
  • Vender Menu
  • Last Viewed
  • Payment Gatways
  • Newest Products
  • Check These Products
  • Category tree
  • Flagship Product.
still need to do a few more things for the main page and will show the completed main page when done.

Attachments

• 5mainpage.webp
    5mainpage.webp
    82.7 KB · Views: 205
I really hope you can utilize the default xenforo styling, it makes doing custom styles all the more easier and overall gives it a fresher cleaner integrated look.

It will be using the xenfono styling when i have finished this is if you want to use your own styling for the system.

The second why i encode will work on any host even "Shared Hosts" as its encoded a diffarent way so it will work.
I try and make my scripts work on all types of servers so that everyone can use them.

So as for the encoding there is away for all hosts to be able to use my scripts even if they dont have ioncube installed.

Maybe you should mention HOW or WHAT other encryption methods you are using?

No one wants to buy a script, where you have no idea what the script needs.
If your encoding then something is needed on the server side as well.

By that I mean no one wants to buy the script and then have you tell them that they need X program installed on the server.

Maybe you should mention HOW or WHAT other encryption methods you are using?

No one wants to buy a script, where you have no idea what the script needs.
If your encoding then something is needed on the server side as well.

By that I mean no one wants to buy the script and then have you tell them that they need X program installed on the server.

There will be 2 options on the encoding one that will need the ioncube installed and the other that will need nothing installed on there server.
I have already answered this in other posts and i also said that only one main file will be encoded all others will not be encoded.

just a few more images for you to look at as to the progress of the cart system.

Attachments

• 6mainpage.webp
    6mainpage.webp
    105.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 6viewproduct.webp
    6viewproduct.webp
    113.7 KB · Views: 60
have finished on the viewing of products
  • Send to friend
  • Image Gallery
  • Product add-ons
  • Configuration Options
  • Product Details (description, Features, Price, Version, Manufacturer, Renewal Price, License Type and Downloads)
  • Product Reviews
Will be working on adding item to cart and wishlist next.

have done alot more here are some more screenshots for you.

Attachments

• 7mailtofriend.webp
    7mailtofriend.webp
    67.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 7productreviews.webp
    7productreviews.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 7senttofriend.webp
    7senttofriend.webp
    19 KB · Views: 47
  • 7productscreenshots.webp
    7productscreenshots.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 47
Hi all

Just alittle more news for you on this add-on.

I have now added the cart page where you can view your products within the shopping cart.
Here you will be able to update the QTY add coupon codes or remove items from the cart.

I have also added a new text editor to the adding and editing of products with a file manager for the product Features.

Take alook at the screenshots for what its starting to look like.
The editor im using is the ckeditor as i like this editor and its easy to use within the code.

Attachments

• 8adminaddproducteditor.webp
    8adminaddproducteditor.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 8maincart.webp
    8maincart.webp
    46 KB · Views: 46
  • 8smallcart.webp
    8smallcart.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 8adminaddproductmanageimages.webp
    8adminaddproductmanageimages.webp