Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

This can be done through Screenshots , which adds its own gallery of small images , clicking those images gives an enlarged picture..

58679777596619940767.png

Regards...

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken, when your viewing the product and image as well as the description, you need to leave that page for screen shots. You should be able to view the product right then and there including images etc. The Cart add on focuses on selling software products, you would cover a more vast area of shop owners whom sell clothes and products that buyers want to see up close and multiple shots of images. Screen shot are generally used for software products.

If I am not mistaken, when your viewing the product and image as well as the description, you need to leave that page for screen shots. You should be able to view the product right then and there including images etc. The Cart add on focuses on selling software products, you would cover a more vast area of shop owners whom sell clothes and products that buyers want to see up close and multiple shots of images. Screen shot are generally used for software products.
the gallery thats used for screenshots will be removed and there will be a new system put in for images,
so that it show cases the products better no matter if they are software or other

Excellent work with this addon, Micheal.

We're looking to replace our existing membership software with this.

There's just one feature I'd really like to see that our existing cart software does: payment processing without the customer signing in.

Ideally, most folks are signed in when they hit the buy button, but the sign up process can provide a time/effort barrier some people aren't willing to deal with in the moment, causing lost sales.

If the customer is signed in, the existing way the system is setup sounds perfect.

If the customer isn't signed in and hits the "buy" button, the cart does this in the background:
- Once the customer completes the payment, you retrieve two things from the payment processor's API: 1 - product(s) purchased and 2 - customer e-mail.
- The plugin then checks the e-mail against the XenForo database, if the e-mail exists the product(s) are simply added to the existing customer's account.
- If the e-mail does NOT exist in the database, a new account is created using the new e-mail with a generated random password, the product(s) are added to this new account, and the customer is e-mailed log in/registration details.

With all of this in mind, would you be willing to add this feature to your plugin?

Last edited:
Excellent work with this addon, Micheal.

We're looking to replace our existing membership software with this.

There's just one feature I'd really like to see that our existing cart software does: payment processing without the customer signing in.

Ideally, most folks are signed in when they hit the buy button, but the sign up process can provide a time/effort barrier some people aren't willing to deal with in the moment, causing lost sales.

If the customer is signed in, the existing way the system is setup sounds perfect.

If the customer isn't signed in and hits the "buy" button, the cart does this in the background:
- Once the customer completes the payment, you retrieve two things from the payment processor's API: 1 - product(s) purchased and 2 - customer e-mail.
- The plugin then checks the e-mail against the XenForo database, if the e-mail exists the product(s) are simply added to the existing customer's account.
- If the e-mail does NOT exist in the database, a new account is created using the new e-mail with a generated random password, the product(s) are added to this new account, and the customer is e-mailed log in/registration details.

With all of this in mind, would you be willing to add this feature to your plugin?
hi there m8

This is something i am looking into having added,
the problem im having is all the info is stored to there user id when hitting the add to cart.
there are a few ways that i can do this to the cart system but will have to play around this this first.
but it is something that im willing to add in but im not sure how long it would take me to add this in.

Mike

Hi all

just wanted to let you all know there is a Christmas sale on till jan 6th 2014

Here is whats been taken off the main price
Microcart Discount $10 of marked price
Microsupport Unlimited Staff Discount $20 of marked price
Microsupport 15 Staff Discount $10 of marked price
Microsupport 5 Staff Discount $10 of marked price
MicroDownloads Discount $5 of marked price
Source Code Discount $50 of marked price

Have a great Christmas all and have a great new year.

Two questions:

1) If my paypal account has an IPN already enabled for user upgrades on xenforo, can I use the same for this or would I need an extra Paypal account?

2) Does this integrate with resource manager for paid for digital downloads?

Two questions:

1) If my paypal account has an IPN already enabled for user upgrades on xenforo, can I use the same for this or would I need an extra Paypal account?

2) Does this integrate with resource manager for paid for digital downloads?
as long as the ipn is enabled it should work no problems.

this does not integrate with the RM

My internet is down as we have had bad storms here as soon as the internet comes back online I will be able to answer all your questions sorry for any inconvenience

If anyone is in need of Support for any of Micheal's XF Addon's I am offering my assistance while he is unable to be online. Either PM me or add me on Skype and i will do my best to assist you.

Expertpixels.com <--- My SKYPE USERNAME.

Regards, Darren

Top Bottom