just wanted to let you all know there is a Christmas sale on till jan 6th 2014

Here is whats been taken off the main price
Microcart Discount $10 of marked price
Microsupport Unlimited Staff Discount $20 of marked price
Microsupport 15 Staff Discount $10 of marked price
Microsupport 5 Staff Discount $10 of marked price
MicroDownloads Discount $5 of marked price
Source Code Discount $50 of marked price

Have a great Christmas all and have a great new year.
That's great! holding off purchase until new version is released. :D

For it to be responsive, the entire front end will have to be re-coded, literally... the entire front end. I've had to recode every bit of mine to make it responsive. I also ditched majority of the things on the shop as we don't need most of it or else I'd share my modifications to the public(well microcart owners).

I'm hoping for an update soon too... we were shown screenshots back in early September stating it was going to be Monday, then soon, then next Monday, then hopefully soon, then ect ect ect.

I hope something soon will come about - I'm not so much worried about responsive as I am better image or product photo incorporation. I too don't need much of the options offered with this add on- just a simple shop that excepts PayPal and I can have a few images of the product I am selling with perhaps a click to enlarge feature.

For it to be responsive, the entire front end will have to be re-coded, literally... the entire front end. I've had to recode every bit of mine to make it responsive. I also ditched majority of the things on the shop as we don't need most of it or else I'd share my modifications to the public(well microcart owners).

I'm hoping for an update soon too... we were shown screenshots back in early September stating it was going to be Monday, then soon, then next Monday, then hopefully soon, then ect ect ect.

I know there should have been an update out but things have been bad for me the last few months as iv been waiting for results of an MIR scan.
My shoulder is not what it should be and iv been thinking is it cancer but hope to have the results tomorrow.

There is a new version and all thats left with it is to change the templates to be responsive and thats easy for me to do.

I hope something soon will come about - I'm not so much worried about responsive as I am better image or product photo incorporation. I too don't need much of the options offered with this add on- just a simple shop that excepts PayPal and I can have a few images of the product I am selling with perhaps a click to enlarge feature.

There will be changes to the way the images are shown in the products galley.

I know there should have been an update out but things have been bad for me the last few months as iv been waiting for results of an MIR scan.
My shoulder is not what it should be and iv been thinking is it cancer but hope to have the results tomorrow.

There is a new version and all thats left with it is to change the templates to be responsive and thats easy for me to do.

Sounds pretty good . I have been waiting for new release as well to purchase this add-on . Hopefully new update will have better design as well as new features.

Sorry to hear of your medical news- hope all turns out well. I'm mostly concerned with the new product image gallery more than anything! Can't wait for the release so I can finally have a shop!

Sorry to hear of your medical news- hope all turns out well. I'm mostly concerned with the new product image gallery more than anything! Can't wait for the release so I can finally have a shop!
i working as quickly as i can to get this out to you all.
i am sorry for the delays but these things happen and i dont want to rush a new version out.

Micheal updated Microcart with a new update entry:

MicroClassifieds Version 3.1.2

Just wanted to let you all know that we have installed the new version of the cart here
http://www.xfgeek.com/index.php?micro-cart/
This is to show you whats changed and to show you what it looks like now.
The front page is now fully responsive and will resize to what ever you are viewing the page with.
Have also changed the slider as this one looks better than the one before.
Have removed some options from the admincp for the slider as they are not needed with this version....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom