Resource icon

MetaMirror 1.6.1

No permission to download
Insert attachment & Remove Thumbnail Insert.

I cannot remove these even if it is the culprit, as I do not like thumbnails at all and want full size uploaded by default.

However I can live with "use attachments" disabled, not too bad really, as I can just drag the image up or down in the composing box when editing after a post.

I use the option "Flag Broken Images". Now I have thousends of broken Links to external sites.
Is where a way to delete all this links?

upload_2015-1-8_17-11-42.webp

I've had them running together, seems okay. Can I deselect "Enable MetaMirror Image Rehosting" and have previously rehosted images still available?

Yes. Since MM makes permanent changes to the posts, you can disable it, or remove it entirely, and the rehosted images will still be there.

I have started using the Xenforo Image proxy and disabled MetaMirror. Are there any plans to implement an "undo" function in the near future? Not a huge deal but would be a nice to have.

I have started using the Xenforo Image proxy and disabled MetaMirror. Are there any plans to implement an "undo" function in the near future? Not a huge deal but would be a nice to have.

No current plans, sorry. It would have to be something that parsed the log file.

Also consider a lot of the links you mirrored might be dead now (which is the point of mirroring them in the first place), so a simple undo might end up losing images.

Speaking of the image proxy. What is the difference between this and an using an infinite link proxy cache time.

In your linked post you say you don't need the image proxy and metamirror at the same time. Is this true even if you use SSL? So I assume the metamirror processes everything before the page is rendered thus there is no SSL conflict?

In your linked post you say you don't need the image proxy and metamirror at the same time. Is this true even if you use SSL? So I assume the metamirror processes everything before the page is rendered thus there is no SSL conflict?

MM will use whatever URL your data path uses, so if you used HTTPS, then your new image links will be HTTPS, which removes any mix-content warnings you'd had with the external images

The test times out for me. I have a large forum, 1.2 million image heavy posts. What can I do to keep the test from timing out?

The test times out for me. I have a large forum, 1.2 million image heavy posts. What can I do to keep the test from timing out?
The only thing would be to reduce the number of "Post per Run", which is 10 by default. However its likely a combination of my poor coding, and an underpowered sever.

LOL, well the server is pretty big, but I found if I entered a number in the test run, it fixed it, even if the number was the same as the posts per run setting..

Looks like it's a problem with resources. You could try disabling "Cache Resources" in the metamirror options, see if that makes it go away, so we can narrow it down.
Apologies, I am now just seeing this. I have disabled this option, if I receive the error once more I will inform you & if not.

Top Bottom