Add-on Metamirror for XF2 (rehosting of linked files, documents as attachments)

I made MetaMirror, but I'm not going to upgrade my site (Metabunk) to XF2 any time soon (in large part because of all the customizations I did, like this). If someone wants to create an XF2 version, then feel free to re-use any of my code from the XF1.5 version of MetaMirror.
Hi, I can see that you have updated your site to XF 2.2.1 :D. Any plans regarding this addon? Until to this date no one has been able to make similar or the same features from this addon.

I made MetaMirror, but I'm not going to upgrade my site (Metabunk) to XF2 any time soon (in large part because of all the customizations I did, like this). If someone wants to create an XF2 version, then feel free to re-use any of my code from the XF1.5 version of MetaMirror.
Glad you have said that.

Everyone else, I'm willing to upgrade this to XF 2.2.x but I can't even start on that process for another 5 days but I will do it and release it for free as @Mick West did for his version.

Have been after a MM replacement for ages... Deffo interested (and if it can sit alongside the old MM1 then even better!!) :)

Have been after a MM replacement for ages... Deffo interested (and if it can sit alongside the old MM1 then even better!!) :)
It's been a slow process. I'm having to work the next 8 days but after that I no longer have to work I can get back to focusing on coding full time again.

It's been a slow process. I'm having to work the next 8 days but after that I no longer have to work I can get back to focusing on coding full time again.
All i can say is that it's been a long-missed add-on. Many thanks for looking at it and taking it on. (y)

Hi @Mythotical

Any news at all please??

Thanks
Paul
Sorry, it's been a long 3-4 months. Been working on getting a piece of land ready to move our mobile home to so I haven't done much in coding aside from developing my new business site when I have time. Once the business site is complete, which it's close to, I'm installing Xenforo in a sub-domain to be a demo board then I'm getting back to this add-on first and foremost followed by starting on another add-on to develop at the same time that has been requested a ton to be updated to XF2.

Hiya Cupara (Mythotical),

Happy new year :)

Just my usual ask to see if this ever did happen??

Thanks
Paul

This works great for me

Top Bottom