You can view the gallery in action here.
Installation / getting started
- like any other mod upload the contents of the upload directory into your forums root. Then run the addon XML file.
- next thing you need to do is create categories. Do this in the admin control panel -> mercApps. Note: you won't see a category in public until it has an image in it as the latest image is used as the thumbnail for the category
- give yourself permission to manage images in users -> permissions
- go to the gallery view the main navigation link and you will notice in the top right a button... press it!
- minor bug with dropdown when adding an image from a category (doesn't select the category you are in by default)
- use the xenforo data folder for images and access via a user friendly url
- use xenforo's lightbox implementation
- option to change the name of the link in the navigation menu
- add link to the quick navigation menu
- add permission for viewing the gallery (this is the only permissions you will get, see it or not see it. Paid version will have a node tree with permissions much like the main forum)
- upload using the flash stuff xenforo uses so you see a progress bar (might not make it into 1.0)
- clean up the HTML and CSS properly
20.2 KB Views: 41