Mark Posts as Best Answer [Deleted]

Just be advised that if you install and uninstall, it will create a 404 url for every single member you have.

Just be advised that if you install and uninstall, it will create a 404 url for every single member you have.
Damn. If I had time to learn modern php and XenForo, I'd do it myself. But hey, if we can get enough people to pitch in, maybe we can actually find another developer to build it.

maybe we can actually find another developer to build it.

If there isn't a good/reliable one when we're ready to convert and go live, there's a good chance we'll develop our own. Would consider releasing it... we'll see how it plays out. Still probably a month from making the transition official.

If there isn't a good/reliable one when we're ready to convert and go live, there's a good chance we'll develop our own. Would consider releasing it... we'll see how it plays out. Still probably a month from making the transition official.
This is something I've been requesting for a long time. See my thread here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/mark-post-as-answer-mark-thread-as-answered.30626/. Definitely need a reliable solution built for this. Would be nice if it was a core feature. Not all communities are simply discussion based.

Definitely need a reliable solution built for this.

If we did develop this and make it public, chances are we would mostly just build it for the features that WE need and offer it as is. Just an advanced heads up if you were thinking we were going to make an end-all, be-all solution that fits every type of need and situation!

If we did develop this and make it public, chances are we would mostly just build it for the features that WE need and offer it as is. Just an advanced heads up if you were thinking we were going to make an end-all, be-all solution that fits every type of need and situation!
I was just showing that I had requested a need for such a solution for some time now.

What would you expect?
Every user gets a tab in his/her profile with its best answer. Once you uninstall the add-on, the tab is gone.

I didn't realize that when I installed it obviously. I was posting this for others that might not consider that going in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize that when I installed it obviously. I was posting this for others that might not consider that going in.
It's common sense. If you don't have one, then you don't - sorry for you.
The tab is shown in the pictures pre-order. Look at the details of the add-on you're purchasing rather than blaming the developer for your misunderstandings and screwing up the developer's sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

Sorry about the long period of absence.

I've just released an update which fixes the error which occurs when trying to uninstall the product.

Let me know if there are any other bugs.

As for requests that are not bugs, unfortunately that's gonna have to wait for another month or two.

Hey @Lior. thanks for the add-on :), we have a quick question. Sorry if this has been answered before however is there a way of not showing the answer twice? Sometimes we'll have a thread that gets answered quick with the best answer, maybe the 3rd or 4th, even second. From what I'm seeing, it's a little silly to have:

First post ask a question
Second post becomes right answer
Third post previously Second
Fourth Post best answer again

Example:
example.webp

Top Bottom