Mark Posts as Best Answer [Deleted]

After install I have no "Best Anwser" link to press. Where can I find it?

The Addon is aktive.

I can configure that here:

upload_2014-1-20_14-53-29.webp

This is also enabled

upload_2014-1-20_14-56-26.webp

But here is nothing to see:
upload_2014-1-20_14-57-45.webp

hmm...I have mine set to let the community choose the best answer. I click 'Best Answer', some AJAX happens, I reload the page, and the post that I selected isn't marked. Anyone else have this problem? @Lior. - possible bug?

hmm...I have mine set to let the community choose the best answer. I click 'Best Answer', some AJAX happens, I reload the page, and the post that I selected isn't marked. Anyone else have this problem? @Lior. - possible bug?
Adding on to this, it still works after the specified amount of people choose the post, but my selection is not remembered.

I got this error now:

ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/BestAnswer/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:21
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago

Stack Trace
#0 /library/BestAnswer/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(21): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 21, Array)
#1 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): BestAnswer_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#2 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(110) "https://www.phcorner.net/threads/so...gong-forum-section-wimax-related-forum.69336/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/threads/so-naisipan-kung-magdagdag-ng-bagong-forum-section-wimax-related-forum_69336/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I have almost 200 nodes/forums.
Seriously I have to open each forum to uncheck the option?
I only need to enable it for some forum, I think 10+
Is there any way I can do it easily ?

Be careful, if you criticize this you'll have a few rude fan boys insult you.

It's common sense. If you don't have one, then you don't - sorry for you.
The tab is shown in the pictures pre-order. Look at the details of the add-on you're purchasing rather than blaming the developer for your misunderstandings and screwing up the developer's sales.

There are plenty of add-ons that make use of profile tabs that do not create a tab unless the user actually has something to populate it with. That is common sense to me.

There's no built in option, but a simple MySQL query will fix this for you, and then you can go in and select the specific forums you like.

Code:
UPDATE `xf_forum` SET `allow_best_answer` = 0 WHERE 1

I'm getting a lot of this error:
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/BestAnswer/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:21

Using php 5.5.8.

I have to disable the addon for now, waiting for the author :(

I'm getting a lot of this error:

Using php 5.5.8.

I have to disable the addon for now, waiting for the author :(
I will send him an email and see why does it happen. He's coming home only on weekends, so it has to wait few days.

Reactions: rdn
Display's 2 post as best Answer (edit: I see it will duplicate and display on second post if selected as best answer?
And also doesn't look good with dark themes :(
upload_2014-1-23_15-23-46.webp

1 template mod didn't work as expected:
upload_2014-1-23_15-24-43.webp

The duplication is as designed since it would break the sequence (context) of the posts if the post is removed. A suggestion made here to hide it and make it visible only with a click, this is probably a better solution.
Anyway, as mentioned before, Lior is not available currently to add new features. It will take about another month or two, but he will fix any bugs that evolve (I sent him an email about your problem(s) :)

Top Bottom