Love my XF

jfp77

So after having this all imported, installed and set up....I am in love. It feels so much more smooth and sleek than my VB did. It's so user friendly on both ends, especially for us admins who don't know any coding.

I am more than happy with my decision to purchase this just a few weeks ago. If anyone is on the fence or is thinking about buying it/switching over...do it! You'll be happy you did.

Oh and the community here has been great. I've gotten so much help and have been taken care of with any issues that have come up. I appreciate the kindess and willingness to help others who have questions or problems.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks all, have a good night!

I do regret i missed this great piece of software for past 2 years, the more i use its growing in me!:D

Miner and Jfp I am not at all surprised as so many others are in love with XF too but it's lovely to have you with us here.

So after having this all imported, installed and set up....I am in love. It feels so much more smooth and sleek than my VB did. It's so user friendly on both ends, especially for us admins who don't know any coding.

I am more than happy with my decision to purchase this just a few weeks ago. If anyone is on the fence or is thinking about buying it/switching over...do it! You'll be happy you did.

Oh and the community here has been great. I've gotten so much help and have been taken care of with any issues that have come up. I appreciate the kindess and willingness to help others who have questions or problems.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks all, have a good night!

Yup, adminstering my own communities on XenForo has become much less a chore and much more enjoyable with XF.

I love to play around with forums. I do have the XF, IPB and vB. I love XF the most. I don't understand why people at vB complained about the XF's admin area. I personally think it's very easy to maintain and use like jfp77 said it's user friendly. Perhaps, that's depending on individual. :) Besides, XF design is special and clean too :)

Top Bottom