LiteSpeed Cache - Community

LiteSpeed Cache - Community 1.0.4.3

No permission to download
Hi Recep,

Thank you for reporting this.

This bug occurs when someone attempts to post a reply while he/she is actually logged out. Upon login, that logic is triggered.

In your install directory, please locate xenforo/library/Litespeedcache/Listener/Global.php. At line 460, you will see something similar to

PHP:
&& ($controllerResponse['templateName'] == $postTemplate))

Replace that with

PHP:
  && ($controllerResponse->templateName == $postTemplate))

We will include this change in our next release, coming sometime soon.

I have just installed this on a server with a 8-CPU license
Do I just need to enable private cache? Or do I need to enable cache in LiteSpeed admin or is LSCACHE a seperate module?

What settings do you recommend?

I have just installed this on a server with a 8-CPU license
Do I just need to enable private cache? Or do I need to enable cache in LiteSpeed admin or is LSCACHE a seperate module?

What settings do you recommend?

Hi directodigital,

LSCache is included in your 8-CPU license so no worries there. At the moment this plugin only caches publicly, so DO NOT enable private cache.

You can follow our guide here to install and configure LiteSpeed Cache for XenForo: https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:cache:lscxf:installation

Let me know if you run into any issues,
-Michael

Hello Michael

I have just disabled private cache in WHM.

Do I need to enable anything in here or does the add-on sort that out?:

12a68159ee717d4169147a6c80e39519.png

Last edited:
Some of those settings are wrong, I've private messaged you :)

[Edit] The setting above are fine if setting cache lookup through .htaccess

Last edited:
Hi Recep,

Thank you for reporting this.

This bug occurs when someone attempts to post a reply while he/she is actually logged out. Upon login, that logic is triggered.

In your install directory, please locate xenforo/library/Litespeedcache/Listener/Global.php. At line 460, you will see something similar to

PHP:
&& ($controllerResponse['templateName'] == $postTemplate))

Replace that with

PHP:
  && ($controllerResponse->templateName == $postTemplate))

We will include this change in our next release, coming sometime soon.

Should I wait to try this until the download is updated?

I get this when upgrading :

The callback class 'Litespeedcache_Options' for option 'litespeedcacheXF_publicttl' is not valid.

Hi Jattitude,

After unzipping the updated files, did you properly copy the files from upload/library/Litespeedcache/*? I did a quick test, I got the same message when I copied all the files except upload/library/Litespeedcache/Options.php

Cheers,
Kevin

@lsKevin

Sorry to have wasted your time on this. This is what I was doing :

I uploaded all the files correctly but when uploading the xml file I was uploading the old 1.0.1 version file by mistake.

Could some one please check if Lscache is working on my forum pakistanbroadband.com

I checked and it says private cache max time 0 so I am under the impression that I need to change some setting some where. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Hi Jattitude,

Not a problem! Always glad to help.

I am not sure what your site is supposed to look like, but according to the response headers, your cache seems to be working fine.

Cheers,
Kevin

Michael A. updated LiteSpeed Cache - Community with a new update entry:

LiteSpeed Cache - Community 1.0.3

• Added login cookie management [Requires LSWS 5.0.18+ build 3].
  • Added a Verify Setup button which checks the Login Cookie setting against your server’s Login Cookie to confirm validity of setup.
  • Added a more info link next to the separate mobile view setting.
  • Added a check to verify login cookie option and rewrite rule. This will display a warning message if they might cause conflicts. If the option and the rewrite rule match, the warning will be removed upon page...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Error after install with PHP 7.0.7/lsws and Litespeedtech Enterprise with "Verify setup"

Code:
array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
array_diff() in Litespeedcache/ControllerAdmin/Manage.php at line 96
Litespeedcache_ControllerAdmin_Manage->verifySetup() in Litespeedcache/ControllerAdmin/Manage.php at line 127
Litespeedcache_ControllerAdmin_Manage->parseActions() in Litespeedcache/ControllerAdmin/Manage.php at line 41
Litespeedcache_ControllerAdmin_Manage->actionActions() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/wf/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Error after install with PHP 7.0.7/lsws and Litespeedtech Enterprise with "Verify setup"

Code:
array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
array_diff() in Litespeedcache/ControllerAdmin/Manage.php at line 96
Litespeedcache_ControllerAdmin_Manage->verifySetup() in Litespeedcache/ControllerAdmin/Manage.php at line 127
Litespeedcache_ControllerAdmin_Manage->parseActions() in Litespeedcache/ControllerAdmin/Manage.php at line 41
Litespeedcache_ControllerAdmin_Manage->actionActions() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/wf/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Getting the same error. Site and cache still seem to work, but the verify settings function does not.

Is there a Windows version of the cache module??
At the moment we only support LSWS in a Linux enviroment, same should apply for cache plugin.

I have 5.0.18 on my server but how do I know the build ? Why not show the build in the web admin console ?
You can check the build number by viewing the "build" file under ".../lsws/autoupdate/". As to why it is not displayed in the webadmin... good question! Consider it officially on our to-do.

A response to the verify setup errors is incoming.

Last edited:
I had to uninstall this as it broke users logging in on a mobile device, no idea why.

1. Could you detail further how it broke for them?
2. Do you have any plugins that alter the way your site is displayed?
2.5. If so, did you try the separate mobile cache entry setting (and add its rewrite rules)?

Top Bottom