LiteSpeed Cache - Community

LiteSpeed Cache - Community 1.0.4.3

No permission to download
I have a question concerning using your litespeed addon in combination with other caching tools. @Michael A. We use memcached as a caching backend for XF1.5.
Can litespeed improve my site performance in this case or only when I use a file cache backend?

We should still be able to improve your site performance as memcached is used to cache objects in the backend while our plugin cache pages in the frontend.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience with this! We have just released the initial version of our LSCache plugin for Xenforo 2:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/litespeed-cache-community.6248/

The plugin itself is in a pretty basic state right now but it should work nicely for caching logged out users without causing any issue with login and registration pages.

We look forward to hearing your feedback and improving the plugin as we go.

Regards,
-Michael

It should be PHP 7 compatible. If you decide to try it out and run into any related issues, we'll be sure to help iron them out for you.

Regards,
- Michael
is this add-on still supported? We started to have issues during user's registration in the last couple of months. It shows them an error like their time zone is not correct or either their username was flagged as spam, etc`. It's a general XenForo registration error, so the error details are not the cause (as searched here multiple times, it was an add-on problem). In addition, in XF's ACP it kicks Admins out of the ACP every minute or so. When disabling Litespeed cache plugin, everything works great again. I can only reproduce the adminCP issue, but not the registration. We get about 10 complaints a month for the registration process, but I couldn't get there myself, so I'm not sure how to address it. Since we disabled Litespeed cache plugin, we haven't received any complaints anymore. We use XF 1.5.24.

Thanks

is this add-on still supported? We started to have issues during user's registration in the last couple of months. It shows them an error like their time zone is not correct or either their username was flagged as spam, etc`. It's a general XenForo registration error, so the error details are not the cause (as searched here multiple times, it was an add-on problem). In addition, in XF's ACP it kicks Admins out of the ACP every minute or so. When disabling Litespeed cache plugin, everything works great again. I can only reproduce the adminCP issue, but not the registration. We get about 10 complaints a month for the registration process, but I couldn't get there myself, so I'm not sure how to address it. Since we disabled Litespeed cache plugin, we haven't received any complaints anymore. We use XF 1.5.24.

Thanks

Hello @Moshe1010 ,

I don't think we have an official "no longer supported" stance at this time but, with XenForo 1.x becoming EOL a little over a half-year ago, fixes to this plugin would not be very high on our priority list (we have alot going on right now 😅).

Regards,
-Michael

Top Bottom