1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteSpeed Cache - Community 1.0.3.2

Quickly and easily implement high-performance page caching on your Xenforo forum

1. Michael A.

Michael A. New Member

Michael A. submitted a new resource:

LiteSpeed Cache - Community - Quickly and easily implement high-performance page caching on your Xenforo forum

Read more about this resource...

Peace likes this.
  2. tommydamic68

tommydamic68 Well-Known Member

3. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Well-Known Member

Ugh :(

LSCache Module. (Included with a 2-CPU or higher license. Can be purchased as an add-on for VPS, Ultra VPS, and 1-CPU licenses.)

Why can't the 1-CPU license have the LSCache Module too :(

orange7 likes this.
  5. Summit

Summit Active Member

Question, I see the old LiteSpeed add-on was deleted, do i need to uninstall that one and reinstall with this one, or does an upgrade work just fine?

6. Michael A.

Michael A. New Member

Upgrading won't work in this case as the old LiteSpeed add-on was created by a 3rd party unrelated to LiteSpeed. The old add-on also contains some bugs fixed in this version so I would highly recommend deleting the old version and installing the official add-on :)

Summit and Alfa1 like this.
  7. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

@Slavik Would you mind elaborating which tweaks are needed to make it perfect?

8. tommydamic68

tommydamic68 Well-Known Member

Dumb question, how do I know if my shared hosting uses Litespeed.

9. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Go to a wrong page on your site and see if the 404 page says Apache, Ngnix or Litespeed

10. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Any benchmarks yet? Would love to see the new version vs BD Cache vs Redis.

eagle eyes likes this.
  11. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

I think it's unfair to compare with BD Cache or Redis Caching :D.
    Much better to compare with Nginx fastcgi_cache (y).

12. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

All the tweaks are made in the addon ;) You just need to install and go!

Moshe1010 likes this.
  13. Max

Max Well-Known Member

Anyway to work this with Open Litespeed cache modules?

Earl and The Forum Heroes like this.
  14. eagle eyes

eagle eyes Active Member

Why is that?

15. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

Both full page cache.

Earl likes this.
  16. Peace

Peace Active Member

Hi @Michael A. and @Slavik , thanks for releasing this! I upgraded LS to .12 and uninstalled the old plugin, removed the .htaccess line from old plugin too. Uploaded new plugin files and installed, now I cannot log out or in.

When I click log out, page just refreshes and I'm still logged in. With the old plugin, this would usually resolve itself after cache expired, but now it never logs out. Additionally if I open up the admin panel and login with my credentials, it just refreshes the page and I can't login.

Tried loading in incognito, can't login at all - I get this error:

Any thoughts? We managed to get it working 100%, no logout issues, with nginx fastcgi, but we like Litespeed and would like to keep using it if possible when we migrate over to XF.

Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  17. Peace

Peace Active Member

By the way, some of my settings are a bit different, because of the recommended cache settings for vBulletin + LS Cache. Would any of the below conflict with this XF plugin?
    upload_2016-2-7_22-58-5.png

18. Peace

Peace Active Member

One other thing that breaks when I have the plugin enabled - on the registration form, the field validators all says "The field X was not recognised" (where X is a big string of numbers/letters). As soon as I disable the plugin, everything works fine again.

19. litespeed.lauren

litespeed.lauren New Member

20. Peace

Peace Active Member

Hi Lauren, thanks for your reply! These were the settings I was given for LS cache on vBulletin. If I change them to match the installation guide, LS vB cache breaks, and LS xF cache still doesn't work.