XF 1.5 Links instead of Images

Those are remotely hosted by amazon.

Is there a BB code when you edit the post? If they were inline before then maybe there was a BB code and associated addon which XenForo doesn't recognize.

What's it showing when you edit the post specifically?

If those are attachments, they're being served via AWS, which must be from an add-on. It's not clear whether that's related.

That shows the BB code for the attachments.

There are really only 2 possibilities then I think:
  1. The attachments aren't part of that post. I don't think this is the case because their file name is showing.
  2. The attachments don't have thumbnails. They look like images that would normally be thumbnailable. You can try the attachment thumbnail rebuild under rebuild caches in the control panel.

Yes, and they normally would. That's what my previous question related to and I was still hoping to get the answer to that: if you download the image and attach it to a new post, is a thumbnail generated? If no, that's the problem and potentially indicates issues with the server's image processor. If it does, then I believe rebuilding thumbnails should have sorted the issue.

I wonder if they weren't detected as images in the first place. Did you use one of the official importers?

We may need you to submit a ticket with phpMyAdmin or similar details so we can confirm exactly what is in the DB.

Top Bottom