Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
@Venmade Thanks, I've fixed the ones that are not working for the next version. I'm also hiding the templates, table and hide buttons by default now, along with the ispoiler button if icode is disabled in siropus chat.

Hide options don't seem to be working like others say.. Also if your the original poster of the hidden content you cannot see it either.

Any ETA on a fix or a new version? @katsulynx

How to work old hide from vFcoders - Hide Hack?

You can make it work by running the following query on your database:
SQL:
UPDATE xf_post SET message = REPLACE(REPLACE(REPLACE(REPLACE(message, '[hide-posts]', '[hideposts]'), '[hide-reply-thanks]', '[hidereplythanks]'), '[hide-reply]', '[hidereply]'), '[hide-thanks]', '[hidethanks]');

Please make a backup beforehand. It also might take a long time, depending on the number of posts you have.

I think its will be great using the old hide tag?

There is no way to use the old tags. XenForos BB Codes aren't designed to support dashes (-) in BB Code tags and they shouldn't have been there in the XF1 hide hack add-on in the first place.

Question: What is going to happen to my tables that were created with *******'s add-on? They just use the standard HTML table codes.

I fear that after upgrading to XenForo 2.0, table codes will be handled as plain text and even after enabling native table support they will remain so. But I think my fear is vain.

It depends on the code your old add-on has used. If they were in the form [TABLE], [TR], [TD], then they should work out of the box. If it's different, you'll need to run a little script over your database to convert them.

katsulynx updated [KL] Editor Manager with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 4

Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
  • Fixed an error appearing on some pages that was linked to a backwards compatibility breaking change in XF2 Beta 8.
  • Fixed an 'undefined index: class' error when using tables.
  • Fixed an 'undefined index: <font name>' error when providing a font name in the font BB code that doesn't exist.
  • Fixed an error that would prevent sorting of icons in the editor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still are beta stage?
Yes. I'm currently running it on my live site for exhaustive testing, but until I'm satisfied with the results and the frequency of bug reports there, it'll remain that way.

Are you recommended for live site?
No. I don't recommend running it on a live site as I can't guarantee anything just yet. But there isn't anything that could tremendously break your site, so if you're "brave" enough, you can still do so.

Yes. I'm currently running it on my live site for exhaustive testing

OK I am installed on my site. Getting error when clicking Add Dropdown.

Code:
LogicException: Entity Kl\EditorManager:Dropdown (class: Kl\EditorManager\Entity\Dropdown) could not be found src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php:51
Generated by: Nirjon Dec 3, 2017 at 5:55 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(660): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName('Kl\\EditorManage...')
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->instantiateEntity('Kl\\EditorManage...')
#2 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Admin/Controller/Dropdowns.php(48): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->create('Kl\\EditorManage...')
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): KL\EditorManager\Admin\Controller\Dropdowns->actionAdd(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('KL\\EditorManage...', 'Add', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'emLayout', Object(KL\EditorManager\Admin\Controller\Dropdowns), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1879): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#8 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#9 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(27) "/admin.php?em/dropdowns/add"
  ["referrer"] => string(47) "/admin.php?em/layout/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["em/dropdowns/add"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Some more Server error log

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php:219
Generated by: Unknown account Dec 3, 2017 at 5:47 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'preg_match() ex...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 219, Array)
#1 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(219): preg_match('/^\\s*$/', Array)
#2 [internal function]: KL\EditorManager\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagTR(Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(KL\EditorManager\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#3 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(234): call_user_func(Array, Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(KL\EditorManager\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#4 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(49): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(83): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(210): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderUnparsedTag(Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(49): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(29): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(18): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(KL\EditorManager\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#10 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(202): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('[SIZE=5]\xE0\xA6\x86\xE0\xA6\xAE\xE0...', Object(XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(KL\EditorManager\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1839): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[SIZE=5]\xE0\xA6\x86\xE0\xA6\xAE\xE0...', 'html', 'post', Object(DBTech\Shop\XF\Entity\Post), Array)
#12 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode(Object(DBTech\Shop\XF\Template\Templater), false, '[SIZE=5]\xE0\xA6\x86\xE0\xA6\xAE\xE0...', 'post', Object(DBTech\Shop\XF\Entity\Post))
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(861): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#14 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s22/public/post_macros.php(122): XF\Template\Templater->fn('bb_code', Array, false)
#15 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(643): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DBTech\Shop\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#16 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s22/public/thread_view.php(521): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#17 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DBTech\Shop\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#18 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#22 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#23 src/XF/App.php(1879): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#24 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#25 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#26 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(15) "/threads/21826/"
  ["referrer"] => string(57) "/forums/ncest-choti.112/page-9"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Division by zero src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php:238
Generated by: Unknown account Dec 3, 2017 at 5:47 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(238): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 238, Array)
#1 [internal function]: KL\EditorManager\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagTR(Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(KL\EditorManager\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#2 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(234): call_user_func(Array, Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(KL\EditorManager\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#3 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(49): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(83): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(210): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderUnparsedTag(Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(49): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(29): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(18): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(KL\EditorManager\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#9 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(202): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('[SIZE=5]\xE0\xA6\x86\xE0\xA6\xAE\xE0...', Object(XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(KL\EditorManager\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1839): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[SIZE=5]\xE0\xA6\x86\xE0\xA6\xAE\xE0...', 'html', 'post', Object(DBTech\Shop\XF\Entity\Post), Array)
#11 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode(Object(DBTech\Shop\XF\Template\Templater), false, '[SIZE=5]\xE0\xA6\x86\xE0\xA6\xAE\xE0...', 'post', Object(DBTech\Shop\XF\Entity\Post))
#12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(861): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#13 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s22/public/post_macros.php(122): XF\Template\Templater->fn('bb_code', Array, false)
#14 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(643): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DBTech\Shop\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#15 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s22/public/thread_view.php(521): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#16 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DBTech\Shop\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#17 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#22 src/XF/App.php(1879): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#23 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#24 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#25 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(15) "/threads/21826/"
  ["referrer"] => string(57) "/forums/ncest-choti.112/page-9"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom