• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is The Admin CP Skinnable?

James

A question I'd like to know too... I just wondered that out loud :D
I wonder if Kier + Mike have made the ACP skinnable... it'd be great to change the admincp's templates to something we can use better (in terms of personal preference of course).

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
The ACP is template and CSS driven, but the interfaces are debug mode-only and if you edit stuff there, it will be wiped out when you upgrade. Thus, I don't consider the ACP to be skinnable and I don't think it's a high priority target.

Cezz

The ACP is template and CSS driven, but the interfaces are debug mode-only and if you edit stuff there, it will be wiped out when you upgrade. Thus, I don't consider the ACP to be skinnable and I don't think it's a high priority target.
Awww that is a shame :(

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
FYI, I've cleared out the posts responding to Kier's message as they're not really applicable.

Disjunto

Now you made me sad ;(

welshstew

shame, but understandable