XF 1.3 Image Proxy not functioning correctly?

OakleyForum

So I went into a thread today and noticed that images were not being proxied from tapatalk, which I've encountered on most threads. I then edited the post to correct some formatting, and voila the images were being proxied.

What gives? Why aren't all the images being proxies? Do threads need to be rebuilt?

You can observe on this post, I simply hit the enter bar in both posts, saved and they began being proxied.
http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/oakley-ron-collection-pics.32103/

I also noticed that nothing is in our link or image proxy despite having it on.

Browsing around, I don't see any proxying going on, even with recent posts, so are you sure it's enabled? I would also have to recommend disabling all add-ons as there may be an interaction there.

Was previously using Digital Point IMage proxy. Re-installed and enabled it and images are being proxied again. Not sure why XF's is not working.

Last edited:
Was previously using Digital Point IMage proxy. Re-installed and enabled it and images are being proxied again. Not sure why XF's is not working.

Did you ever confirm that you actually had enabled the XF version?

AdminCP > Options > Messages (there are two check boxes for proxying images and links)

Did you ever confirm that you actually had enabled the XF version?

AdminCP > Options > Messages (there are two check boxes for proxying images and links)

That was it. Well I feel stupid. Didn't know it had to be enabled anywhere, and couldn't for the life of me find it. Thanks!

Reactions: ENF
Top Bottom