If you were KAM, who would you hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not used to software, hence asking for the support. I just meant in general, people that should be more knowledgeable with XF in general, skinners, coders, resource creators and etc etc.. You would THINK would be diving in to support sections and not spending 99.9% in bull**** sections. It's support forum after all ain't it?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/if-you-were-kam-who-would-you-hire.37006/page-4#post-422223
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/if-you-were-kam-who-would-you-hire.37006/page-4#post-422224

Stew, Chris... I know that guys.. Not everyone has answers, not everyone has to give support, and etc. It's cool, I'll just post whatever, whenever... and hope for best. :)
Please don't refer to other members as morons.

Development: ragtek, Chris Deeming

Those 2 guys side by side? Clearly you know much about code quality! :D

But Chris would be perfect for support. He is a very helpful guy.

There are many other coders here in the ragtek and digitalpoint category, that would be worth to be hired (but I think most of them don't want to be hired)

In my opinion, KAM are responsible for help maintaining a positive atmosphere. By leading from example, more members of the community will provide support.

But yeah just cause I posted a lot of resources and help everyonce in awhile means I'm here to help?

Heck no. I'm here to help myself pimp out my own site. I think competitively sometimes too. Aries. I don't like being pressured into helping anyone. I actually get mad if someone does lol. I be like get outta my face.

It might be hard to believe since I have helped people for free etc but that's how I am. Anti-social.

Too ghetto for xenforo.

I'm new here moron, I'm not used to software, hence asking for the support. I just meant in general, people that should be more knowledgeable with XF in general, skinners, coders, resource creators and etc etc.. You would THINK would be diving in to support sections and not spending 99.9% in bull**** sections. It's support forum after all ain't it? I didn't think this was "XF Battle Dome/ Bull**** Discussions" community.
You complain a lot for a new guy.. Do you normally resort to name calling when you have nothing of substantial value to contribute? maybe if you quit pissing in everyones wheaties you might get more help.. Probably never thought of that though huh?

That's their perrogative. Not everyone is here to provide support. Some are here to get support, some like providing support, many more - as is their right - want to just come here and discuss whatever they like.

Officially, no one is here to provide support. The only official support is ticket support via a support ticket. Community support relies on the community optionally sacrificing their time to help others. Many more than the people you mentioned do this, but that's on their own terms. Again, as is their right.
That's right. I meant to quote him in my last post but you summed it up better.

lmfao.. That's probably TRUE. I was actually gonna sign up with fake female account in hopes to get faster / better responses lmfao. Females never go "unnoticed" no matter what they posting ... lol
Just change your avatar when you need forum support to a sexy pair of legs or something. :p

Reactions: vVv
I talk to slavik all the time over IM and he is definitely someone to avoid guys. Pretty sure he is actually a 12 year old girl.

From the development side I would say I've seen good work from Chris, Robbo, my developer Andrew (LiquidPro) and Digital Point. Design wise I would probably hire Shelley and myself (I love to do UI design). From a pure moderation stand point I would say keep Jake and Brogan. No offense to Slavik, Lawrence and Dean, you guys are good people. Just basing this off things I've seen and current moderation practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom