If you were KAM, who would you hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, I don't know what you are referring to specifically but from my experience Robbo often comes across more agressive than he is, I think it's a cultural thing. Regardless, I won't get into a debate about who is wrong or right, especially not if it involves a friend as I'd be biased, just trying to give you perspective to whatever infraction you might have had.

Don't get me wrong, robbo is a talented guy and xenforo needs people like him (just like they need syndol and many other resource providers that got bashed). I'll never back down on that I strongly believe the legitimate customers deserved to be listened to not the first wave who were just trolling. But hey, I suspect because the trolling members started first when it came to the legitimate concerns they were branded and put in that group.

Towards the end of the day we all want the same thing, see xenforo survive and grow I just don't agree with how some things have been done or handled.

Anyway I really need to get some work done spent far too much time on this thread.

Fair enough, I don't know what you are referring to specifically but from my experience Robbo often comes across more agressive than he is, I think it's a cultural thing. Regardless, I won't get into a debate about who is wrong or right, especially not if it involves a friend as I'd be biased, just trying to give you perspective to whatever infraction you might have had.
It's not cultural. That's just how he is. I'm aggressive too. I seen Robbo get banned for going HAM on the user ineedhelp's forum but he was in the right.

It's not cultural. That's just how he is. I'm aggressive too. I seen Robbo get banned for going HAM on the user ineedhelp's forum but he was in the right.
That was actually for a client and business reasons.

Makes sense now how your trolling comment towards me was overlooked.

When was this Shelly? When it comes to trolling or abuse, I aim to be as even with everyone as possible, regardless of friendships or if I personally agree with the comments. Im sure there are a few people willing to attest to that.

In no particular order....
  • digitalpoint ---- Dev
  • guiltar ---- Dev
  • Darkimmortal ---- Dev
  • Chris Deeming ---- Dev / Support
  • Jake Bunce ---- Dev / Support
  • Shelley ---- Design
  • Ehren ---- Design
  • Slavik ---- Support / Forum
  • Lawrence ---- Support / Forum

how does this work....would I be like KAM all in one brain, or would I be endowed with polycephaly and be able to talk this one out with myself....I need to know these things or I can't play along...

do yourselves a favor and never consider me....unless you like ripping your own hair out...

how does this work....would I be like KAM all in one brain, or would I be endowed with polycephaly and be able to talk this one out with myself....I need to know these things or I can't play along...

do yourselves a favor and never consider me....unless you like ripping your own hair out...
Stage a conversation between Kier Ashley and Mike as they discuss who to hire.

Kier:

Ashley:

Mike:

Ah man I should've put this in my first post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom