If you were KAM, who would you hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my face lately when reading drama, i cant even imagine what my face would be like trying to load vb5, i hated vb4 even.lol

fun-its-serious-business-meme-generator-xenforo-is-serious-business-adc414.jpg

I think I only did two xenforo face-palms this year.

Lol @ drama threads. When Brogan started wildin out at adminextra and when mythocal posted about his low libido.

I was going to say digitalpoint but I don't think KAM could hire him even if they wanted to. Dude has over a hundred xenforo addons and only posted 3.

But then again, slavik, lawrence and the random 4th guy aren't known for making even half the addons that digitalpoint made and they still could be paid employees.

Yeah that dude! Get paid just for logging on every 6 months. I need a job like that.

Reactions: vVv
But then again, slavik, lawrence and the random 4th guy aren't known for making even half the addons that digitalpoint made and they still could be paid employees.

Everyone has their expertise in certain areas it's not all about the add-ons. There's other resources, support contributions etc etc and so forth. it just so happens most contributions come from those who prefer verbally abusing concerned customers (example: Syndol being attacked) if you can call that contributing, personally i don't but other might look at it in another light and call it contribution.

But yeah, expertise in many areas from some people = community where member helping member would be the nice scenario.

I would not want to be a moderator on this site paid or unpaid. I want to be able to criticize other forum softwares without getting crucified like Lawrence did a couple weeks ago. If its garbage, I'mma call it like I see it without having to use subliminals and defend myself from butt hurt vb fans and trolls.

Everyone has their expertise in certain areas it's not all about the add-ons. There's other resources, support contributions etc etc and so forth. it just so happens most contributions come from those who prefer verbally abusing concerned customers (example: Syndol being attacked) if you can call that contributing, personally i don't but other might look at it in another light and call it contribution.

But yeah, expertise in many areas from some people = community where member helping member would be the nice scenario.
Who attacked Syndol?

I would not want to be a moderator on this site paid or unpaid. I want to be able to criticize other forum softwares without getting crucified like Lawrence did a couple weeks ago. If its garbage, I'mma call it like I see it without having to use subliminals and defend myself from butt hurt vb fans and trolls.

Who are the vb fans? I know to show my support for xenforo I had my vb license canceled. I like actions, words mean nothing and don't hold weight much. :)

Who are the vb fans? I know to show my support for xenforo I had my vb license canceled. I like actions, words mean nothing and don't hold weight much. :)
I barely remember the thread. I just remember something about flipping cheeseburgers, vb5 sucks and feeling bad for Lawrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom