Hot enough for you...

Kim

Yeah, I think it might just be...

index.php

4pm 43.5°C in the Shade, over 52°C in the sun.

110° F - 125.6° F

LOLz :p

I think it was hotter earlier, but I didn't venture out of my sanctuary! Ahhh AC, I love you!

Nice and dry though, I could if I had to tolerate the heat, so long as I had shade, a pool and cool drinks!

Oh hot young cabin boy ... fetch me a nice cold Margarita! and make it snappy kid!

You know, I had to do a double take with this thread title. I thought it was a spammer until I noticed who started it. Naughty! :ROFLMAO:

Currently it's 61F/16C, and supposed to dip to 53F/12C. Quite comfortable really, otherwise it's been a really warm winter which is unfortunate. The mosquitoes are coming back too early. :cry:

lucky Kim, I wish it were that hot here now sigh. i hate the winter.. :( .. its like 20 or 30 degrees out.. brr lol

I would take some of that chill off your hands!
Even with the AC's on full blast it is still 29°C (84.2°F) inside, which is not HOT but it is warm.. I would love some cool right now! We are expecting a cool change, but not until 3am!!!

I would take some of that chill off your hands!
Even with the AC's on full blast it is still 29°C (84.2°F) inside, which is not HOT but it is warm.. I would love some cool right now! We are expecting a cool change, but not until 3am!!!

Awe, I'd blow some your way if I had a big powerful fan.. :) I'm on East Coast USA, and that's quite the distance to blow any cold air to you over there haha. I would if I could. :) ;) But yeah, we just got like 3 to 4 inches of snow unexpectedly two nights ago as well. I love snow, especially on Christmas day... but it's PITA for the traveling.. lol.

Hey Kim, hot here down the road in Melbourne yesterday as well (41deg C) but much cooler today...bush fires are still going on though

Hey Kim, hot here down the road in Melbourne yesterday as well (41deg C) but much cooler today...bush fires are still going on though

Yeah the whole country has been sweltering on and off lately.

I heard BOM have had to come up with a new colour to show temps over 50°C - pretty shocking stuff

Temperature in Sydney got over 46 degrees C today (115 degrees F) ... that's unusually hot here and most Sydney-siders don't cope very well with that kind of heat (I'm from South Australia where this kind of heat is normal for summer).

Temperature in Sydney got over 46 degrees C today (115 degrees F) ... that's unusually hot here and most Sydney-siders don't cope very well with that kind of heat (I'm from South Australia where this kind of heat is normal for summer).

If it got to 46°C in Sydney today it would have been at least that here, we are always a few °C more up here on the Central Coast.

It's hotter than an oven here.

You South and Western Aussies are used to it, but us delicate little Easties can't take this heat :p

Storming and raining now :D Hasn't cooled off that much however!
We finally got a good rain storm today since winter (PFFFT, if it could be called that) started, and as usual there were people who forgot how to drive in the rain. One car drove up a hill on the side of the highway, while just on the other side of that same overpass there was another car accident. :confused:

Top Bottom