Hot enough for you...

People are often stoopid in the rain, we see stuff like that all the time here too!

Rain has gone, now hot and steamy - which is way worse than the dry heat of earlier.

Yeah, I think it might just be...

4pm 43.5°C in the Shade, over 52°C in the sun.

110° F - 125.6° F

My back garden this morning

20130118_095313.jpg

Kind of. Us Brits get a few days of this a year.

And, usually it causes the whole country to grind to a halt because we're never prepared for it and handle it really badly.

I think it was in 2009 or 2010 where none of the local councils had enough grit to put on roads... All the airports shut down. Complete balls up.

And, usually it causes the whole country to grind to a halt because we're never prepared for it and handle it really badly.

I think it was in 2009 or 2010 where none of the local councils had enough grit to put on roads... All the airports shut down. Complete balls up.

Fun and games! I remember my cousins sending me pics of big snow dumps then, that amount of snow was unusual for them though.

It has cooled right down here now thankfully :D A strong Southerly change has come through and worked it's usual magic! :D

December 2010 was the worst I've seen for a while

DSC_4236 by Matt Worthington, on Flickr

Our cars didn't move for almost a week

Not much here at the minute, but as Clickfinity said, more set for this afternoon (South Yorkshire)
drive.webp

Mean!!! We have something around 5°, Cold, Snowing and Fu***** freezing at night. Nothing i really Like.
Was living a longer Time in Spain where it is right now something around 20°

Why not go surfing Kim? You live in Australia!

True I do, and I live pretty close to some very awesome surf beaches, but I am not really a surfy chick type Lucas, have never surfed in my life! lol Gorgeous wave in your avatar!

We've had it quite easy so far in the midlands but its starting to come down now. This is the view from my office window. Home time now please!

image.webp

-1c here, Brrrrrr

Edit: Why has Xenforo rotated the first picture?heh

Attachments

• P180113_14.25_[01].webp
    P180113_14.25_[01].webp
    92.4 KB · Views: 16
  • P180113_14.31.webp
    P180113_14.31.webp
    64.6 KB · Views: 16
Top Bottom