1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot enough for you...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kim, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think it might just be...

[​IMG]

4pm 43.5°C in the Shade, over 52°C in the sun.

110° F - 125.6° F

Shelley and whynot like this.
  2. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

meh, back when I was a kid, we walked up hill both ways in hotter weather.... wimp :barefoot:

Brandon Sheley and Kim like this.
  3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

silly aussie, it's winter

Steve10, DBA, Chris D and 4 others like this.
  4. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

LOLz :p

I think it was hotter earlier, but I didn't venture out of my sanctuary! Ahhh AC, I love you!

Nice and dry though, I could if I had to tolerate the heat, so long as I had shade, a pool and cool drinks!

Oh hot young cabin boy ... fetch me a nice cold Margarita! and make it snappy kid!

Bob likes this.
  5. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

I think the heat is starting to make you delusional.

6. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

No, this is my regular state :giggle:

erich37 likes this.
  7. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

You know, I had to do a double take with this thread title. I thought it was a spammer until I noticed who started it. Naughty! :ROFLMAO:

Currently it's 61F/16C, and supposed to dip to 53F/12C. Quite comfortable really, otherwise it's been a really warm winter which is unfortunate. The mosquitoes are coming back too early. :cry:

Kim likes this.
  8. vVv

vVv Guest

lucky Kim, I wish it were that hot here now sigh. i hate the winter.. :( .. its like 20 or 30 degrees out.. brr lol

Kim likes this.
  9. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I would take some of that chill off your hands!
    Even with the AC's on full blast it is still 29°C (84.2°F) inside, which is not HOT but it is warm.. I would love some cool right now! We are expecting a cool change, but not until 3am!!!

vVv likes this.
  10. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

its 8 F here (and snowing) :p

Kim likes this.
  11. vVv

vVv Guest

Awe, I'd blow some your way if I had a big powerful fan.. :) I'm on East Coast USA, and that's quite the distance to blow any cold air to you over there haha. I would if I could. :) ;) But yeah, we just got like 3 to 4 inches of snow unexpectedly two nights ago as well. I love snow, especially on Christmas day... but it's PITA for the traveling.. lol.

Kim likes this.
  12. ibaker

ibaker Well-Known Member

Hey Kim, hot here down the road in Melbourne yesterday as well (41deg C) but much cooler today...bush fires are still going on though

Kim likes this.
  13. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Jealous!!! I would love that right now! lol

Yeah I guess it would be a PITA if you have to travel around in it!

vVv likes this.
  14. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Yeah the whole country has been sweltering on and off lately.

I heard BOM have had to come up with a new colour to show temps over 50°C - pretty shocking stuff

ibaker likes this.
  15. Sim

Sim Well-Known Member

Temperature in Sydney got over 46 degrees C today (115 degrees F) ... that's unusually hot here and most Sydney-siders don't cope very well with that kind of heat (I'm from South Australia where this kind of heat is normal for summer).

Kim likes this.
  16. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

If it got to 46°C in Sydney today it would have been at least that here, we are always a few °C more up here on the Central Coast.

It's hotter than an oven here.

You South and Western Aussies are used to it, but us delicate little Easties can't take this heat :p

17. ibaker

ibaker Well-Known Member

18. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

19. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Storming and raining now :D Hasn't cooled off that much however!

20. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

We finally got a good rain storm today since winter (PFFFT, if it could be called that) started, and as usual there were people who forgot how to drive in the rain. One car drove up a hill on the side of the highway, while just on the other side of that same overpass there was another car accident. :confused:

Kim likes this.