[HA] CTA FT Layouts

[HA] CTA FT Layouts 1.2.6

No permission to download
I just tried installing this addon on one of my smaller sites: https://www.fujixspot.com/

All of my featured threads have images, but none of them seem to show in the grid view:

2017-01-04_2121.webp

Is it because the images are attachments? Or where they are located in the threads?

I just tried installing this addon on one of my smaller sites: https://www.fujixspot.com/

All of my featured threads have images, but none of them seem to show in the grid view:

View attachment 145873

Is it because the images are attachments? Or where they are located in the threads?

I think under style properties > grid view there is a default image option. I don't have this installed now but I did have the same issue.

I think under style properties > grid view there is a default image option. I don't have this installed now but I did have the same issue.
That default image is for the cases where there is no images set as icon of featured thread.

Did you use "add image" option when you were featuring the thread?
1.webp
If yes, then it should work fine enough.
(let me know the result so that we see what we can do then)

For some reason the grid view is only showing 5 threads even though my CTA options are set to 8 for both "Maximum Featured Threads" and "Featured Threads Per Page". Has anyone encountered this and know what setting I have wrong?

For some reason the grid view is only showing 5 threads even though my CTA options are set to 8 for both "Maximum Featured Threads" and "Featured Threads Per Page". Has anyone encountered this and know what setting I have wrong?
Are you setting 8 in style properties of your Custom style that you are using? (because sometimes it happens that we changes style properties on another style and we wait to see the change on the other style ;))

I was setting 8 in the addon options, which are not per style. Is there a style property which also controls this?

I was setting 8 in the addon options, which are not per style. Is there a style property which also controls this?
aha No. You just need to set this about it:
ftp.webp
you should set "Featured Threads Per Page" to 8.

If that doesn't work, I can take a quick look at your acp if you want (pm me in that case)

Top Bottom