[HA] CTA FT Layouts

[HA] CTA FT Layouts 1.2.6

No permission to download
hi @Dadparvar
Sorry for my bad english
I only need show grid view in some of my forum. Not all of my forum.
option for Show in what forums?
Let me explain something, that may be useful:
  • As @Brogan said, this free add-on of mine is just adding a few more layouts to a paid add-on by him. (see his paid add-on here.) So, to use his add-on, you should purchase from his site. and to use my add-on (although you don't need to pay money, as its free, but) you should first have Brogan's add-on installed.
  • My add-on is not changing layout of list of threads in forums. It is changing layout of Featured Threads (what is featured threads? you can feature threads using Brogan's add-on)
  • Brogan's add-on is doesn't let to have individual control to featured threads based on forums. (so my add-on can't do it too. at least in current version. Of course almost anything is possible with adding conditionals, but this is not something that me or Brogan be interested to do it NOW)
  • But, you can choose different layouts of featured threads for these 3 parts: 1. portal page 2.forums 3.archive (see this)

Hello, I had no idea this add-on even existed. Super excited and going to install to my forum now. I will update the thread once I have managed to get it working correctly.

I wanted to thank you a great deal for this. Definitely a very useful addition to xenforo.com

Appreciate the hard work you put into it.

EDIT: Okay I'm officially having trouble getting this to work with 1.5.10

The amount of items on the grid won't change when selecting a new number in style properties.

Also an issue I'm having is getting the first image to show in grid view which is why I installed the add-on (for grid view).

The feature image does not show, all the grids are small and I can't change the number of grids in a row. It won't let me. Seems it doesn't work. Is there something I'm missing?

Please get back to me.

Last edited:
Hello, I had no idea this add-on even existed. Super excited and going to install to my forum now. I will update the thread once I have managed to get it working correctly.

I wanted to thank you a great deal for this. Definitely a very useful addition to xenforo.com

Appreciate the hard work you put into it.

EDIT: Okay I'm officially having trouble getting this to work with 1.5.10

The amount of items on the grid won't change when selecting a new number in style properties.

Also an issue I'm having is getting the first image to show in grid view which is why I installed the add-on (for grid view).

The feature image does not show, all the grids are small and I can't change the number of grids in a row. It won't let me. Seems it doesn't work. Is there something I'm missing?

Please get back to me.
Can you let me see how you set its style properties?
And do you set style properties of your current style?

Can you let me see how you set its style properties?
And do you set style properties of your current style?

Just got your message thanks for the response. I figured out that I was actually editing style properties for a different style.

So I fixed the grid amounts.

However, this is where I'm still having a problem. I can't get the preview image to display. It just won't show up on the portal page.

Also I'd like to have the avatar display with the username like Brad P has it and it's enabled in style properties but still won't appear either.

I'll check back as soon as you respond. Thanks for the help. Great add-on by the way.

The problem in your site was that you completely disabled icons for featured threads from @Brogan 's add-on's options:
2016-11-01_11-59-52.webp

I changed it and now I think if you upload an icon for it it will work fine.

The problem in your site was that you completely disabled icons for featured threads from @Brogan 's add-on's options:
View attachment 143034

I changed it and now I think if you upload an icon for it it will work fine.

I am now able to get it to work. Thanks for helping me out.

I appreciate your hard work. Was wondering what the issue was. I usually don't upload my images but I guess I'll start doing that from now on. Thanks.

I am now able to get it to work. Thanks for helping me out.

I appreciate your hard work. Was wondering what the issue was. I usually don't upload my images but I guess I'll start doing that from now on. Thanks.
Good to hear that.

Of course you can also use "Use default icon" and you are not forced to upload icon. And the add-on works with both of them.

There was some problems with your settings. If you set things as it must in both add-ons, all things will work fine for you.

@Dadparvar Downloaded and installed but i don't understand where i can find portal.
This add-on by me doesn't add Portal to your site.
@Brogan 's add-on will add Portal (that is Paid add-on)
And my FREE add-on just adds a few different layouts to that add-on.

Now, if you have that add-on just simply go to my add-on's options and set any layout you want, for any part of that add-on.

@Dadparvar good but then where i can trace portal? I have some troubles to install it.
See. Portal is not my add-on. You can't set it from my add-on. To set the portal as home page, ask in @Brogan 's add-on's page. In his resource' faq tab you can find how to set it as home page of your xf site.
So, now just ask Brogan and he will help you completely to get it work. :)

Top Bottom