width: 48% !important;
}

li.CTAFTGVgridCol.CTAFTGVgridSpan:nth-child(even) {
margin-left: 5px;
width: 48% !important;
}
The result:
View attachment 138203

You can do rest of personal customizations by your own. Everything is possible with just a few css tricks.

It worked, thank you sir.

I just face another conflict between this addon and my theme, I have a bar at the bottom where user can log-in the site. For a reason, when I'm on the CTA portal page, I can't click on any options in the bar. I need to scroll down to be actually able to click in it. Here is the css of the bar in question:
Code:
/* <----- TOP BAR TO BOTTOM ------->*/
.Responsive .xbTopBar {
bottom: 0;
position: fixed;
z-index: 102;
}

.Responsive .footerLegal {
margin-bottom: 40px;
}

Do you have any clue?

It worked, thank you sir.

I just face another conflict between this addon and my theme, I have a bar at the bottom where user can log-in the site. For a reason, when I'm on the CTA portal page, I can't click on any options in the bar. I need to scroll down to be actually able to click in it. Here is the css of the bar in question:
Code:
/* <----- TOP BAR TO BOTTOM ------->*/
.Responsive .xbTopBar {
bottom: 0;
position: fixed;
z-index: 102;
}

.Responsive .footerLegal {
margin-bottom: 40px;
}

Do you have any clue?
I can't reproduce it, because in forums page of your site its OK.
But any way, you can fix it with increasing z-index of that class. (it seems)

Russ helped me to figure out how to fix this. I leave you his reply, I think it might be useful for you:
Bottom bar CSS question
Have a great day sir and thank you for your time!

That's locked down to customers :D,

@Dadparvar my reply:

For whatever reason he has this z-index set:

Code:
.moderatorControls {
  top: 0;
  position: absolute;
  padding: 4px;
  width: 100%;
  z-index: 1000;
}

Which is what's causing it to basically "cover up" the floating bar. 1000 is pretty high, he could probably literally change it to 1 and be fine because I'm not seeing any other z-index values declared there.

For a quick fix yourself (although I may still mention it to the author), you could apply this:

Code:
.CTAFTGVthumbnailContainer .moderatorControls {
  z-index: 1;
}
in your extra.css

That's locked down to customers :D,

@Dadparvar my reply:

For whatever reason he has this z-index set:

Code:
.moderatorControls {
  top: 0;
  position: absolute;
  padding: 4px;
  width: 100%;
  z-index: 1000;
}

Which is what's causing it to basically "cover up" the floating bar. 1000 is pretty high, he could probably literally change it to 1 and be fine because I'm not seeing any other z-index values declared there.

For a quick fix yourself (although I may still mention it to the author), you could apply this:

Code:
.CTAFTGVthumbnailContainer .moderatorControls {
  z-index: 1;
}
in your extra.css
Yeah.
The problem was with z-index as I said before.
That high z-index remains from old version of add-on from local for test goal to add blur system to thumbnail, which logically should be changed as you also mentioned.

Thanks @Russ both for helping him and writing your explain here.

wondering if you might be able to help with this?

trying to decrease the spacing between blocks and center them but seems to align left or increase the gap can you tell me which setting to adjust please ? Also is it possible to make the image clickable on the thumbnails?

Attachments

• Screenshot_19.webp
    Screenshot_19.webp
    159.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20.webp
    Screenshot_20.webp
    72.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_21.webp
    Screenshot_21.webp
    93.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
wondering if you might be able to help with this?

trying to decrease the spacing between blocks and center them but seems to align left or increase the gap can you tell me which setting to adjust please ? Also is it possible to make the image clickable on the thumbnails?
I'm not sure if I understood what you asked or not, but take a look at this reply and see if it can help you?
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ha-cta-ft-layouts.117473/page-5#post-1085064

(if not, then show what and where you mean in your screenshot with some arrow and I'll help you get it :) )

sorry if i made this confusing. trying to eliminate the space between and fit 6 ot 7 blocks and fill the row but its all merging left leaving a space on the right.

I was also checking to see if there was a way to make the entire block clickable not just the title to go to the thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_23.webp
    Screenshot_23.webp
    82.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_25.webp
    Screenshot_25.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 21
I was also checking to see if there was a way to make the entire block clickable not just the title to go to the thread
I'll add it for next version.

sorry if i made this confusing. trying to eliminate the space between and fit 6 ot 7 blocks and fill the row but its all merging left leaving a space on the right.
its as you want it default style that I'm testing now. But I don't know what is going on in your site. If you want, start a new conversation with me, providing admin access to see what happens next.

• always choose even numbers. to get the best result in all sizes. So in this case we will have 6.
  • click on thumbnail to go to thread added to your site. will be added to add-on in next version too ;)
  • to control spaces between each grid, use "Responsive Column" 's "Margin" for left and right. you can see in screenshot below.
  • now the grids will be always on center in your site, no matter how many grids in each row you want to display (also will be added to next version of add-on)

Attachments

• 2016-10-21_12-14-52.webp
    2016-10-21_12-14-52.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Amazing work when you have time can you point out how to add a few pixel padding on the sides and bottom frame for noobs like me! Your service is the best Ive recieved here so far! higly recomend!

Amazing work when you have time can you point out how to add a few pixel padding on the sides and bottom frame for noobs like me! Your service is the best Ive recieved here so far! higly recomend!

Open css template of new layout based on your need:
Code:
dad_ctaft_grid2_item_archive.css  => if you want to change grids in the archive page
dad_ctaft_grid2_item_forums.css => if you want to change grids in the forums list page
dad_ctaft_grid2_item_portal.css => if you want to change grids in portal page

find:
Code:
.ctaftgvContainer .CTAFTGVthumbImage
and change its "width: 100%;" to any value you want. For example I set it to 95% and the result:
2016-10-28_15-06-45.webp
As you see the thumbnail now have some free spaces from left and right. But wait! look at Featured Ribbon! :confused:

Don't worry. now find:
Code:
.CTAFTGVthumbnailContainer span.featured
and change its "left: -2px;" to something appropriate. So I set it to "6px" and the result:
2016-10-28_15-09-20.webp

Top Bottom