See screenshots to know more about the widget:
- A new widget for Widget framework added
- The new widget is slider (showing featured threads)
- There are options to control lots of aspects of slider
- Slider is based on Grid View 2nd Centered layout (so its style properties work on this slider too)
- There are 3 different modes for slider
As requested by a customer:
- An option added to let you make the Grid View 2nd Layout's Info Container, centered.
- A style property added to let you customize username on centered GV 2nd
- a style property added to let you display the info container of GV 2nd on thumbnail.
- a style property added to let you display User Title on GV 2nd
- Fixed the problem of mixing contents when the number of grids was odd. (if both Grid View and Grid View 2nd layouts)
- Donation link removed from options page.
- added an option to GridView2 layout to let you change the position of View Count and Avatar and Username and Title.
- Changed: Some improvements for Grid View.
- Added: Second Edition of Grid View (it doesn't have dedicated style properties. it uses Grid View's style properties for now.)
These style properties added for Masonry layout, so that you get more control on it:
- Shows stats of featured thread at all?
- Show Avatar
- Show Username
- Show Likes
- Show Replies
- Show Views
- Show Date
- Show Forum
- Show Title
- Show Description
- Show Prefix
- Trim Title
- Trim Description
Thanks @sonnb for your great work about Masonry layout in your great Gallery Add-on. and of course, for letting me add it to this add-on too.
- Added Masonry Layout for Portal page's Featured threads
- Added Masonry Layout for archive page's Featured threads
- Added Masonry Layout for forum list page's Featured threads
- Style properties for Masonry layout
- Options for Masonry layout
Because AMS and Showcase add-ons are using the same way as XFMG to control the responsive elements on Grid View, and my add-on was also using the same way, so when we wanted to have latest of Showcase and AMS in Grid View in portal page and then also wanted to show the featured threads in Grid View, then there would be a conflict between their setting of the number of Grids in a row.
Now the problem is fixed and you can activate Grid view for all of them together on portal page.
- Fixed: Conflict of Grid View with AMS and Showcase Grids on Portal Page