GoodForNothing Notification

GoodForNothing Notification 1.0.6 Update 3

No permission to download
I get the same error on both the version you released earlier today and on the one you specifically asked me to install. I can not upgrade or fresh install.
But the officially released one works after removing the credits... right?

Perhaps an option to disable in mobile. Will update to latest version tonight and update here.
Just a note: I'll work on adding mobile support, so if user is visiting the site from a mobile... the phone's notification system will be used instead :D

It lines up oddly in different browsers when changing the width. Also, how do I fix the avatar to full size within the container as the original one did and move the entire thing up a bit?
I dont understand why we cannot change this to our liking with EXTRA.css...
different browsers render things differently so there will be little changes... and I've made a mistake with the css... For 'Notification Item' move the values from padding left and padding bottom to margin left and margin bottom respectively.
And to move everything up edit your EXTRA.css template and add:
Code:
#GFNNotification {
    bottom: 5px;
}
change 5 to what you want

And in Chrome - it still pops up when mail not checked on every refresh.
I'll have a look...

I haven't been able to install any of the stuff you did yesterday. The one I was able to install was the official from the night before.

I'm mobile again and unable to install right now. On my way to work.

It won't install the newest version of the addon with Addon "Install & Upgrade" by Chris Deeming.

When I try the xf Install routine, then it shows:
"This add-on does not support PHP versions lesser than 5.3.11". I have PHP 5.3.10.

But I was able to install your first version of addon :)

crashed my site :( internal server error. Had to manually delete

kept getting

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@gametec.co.uk to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

have disabled the addon for now

Yea I think thats the same problem im having too but instead i get a 503 error

500 error

Yeah, I'm also getting the internal server error... and that's after I've moved the credits in the listener to the bottom of the file.

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes This one just flat out does not work, even if I go in and remove comments. No errors in the log, though.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@firewoodhoardersclub.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at firewoodhoardersclub.com Port 80
I am getting internal server error too like these guys...

Edit: There might be a some conflicting with the Bookmarks add-on but I am not 100% sure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom