GoodForNothing Notification

GoodForNothing Notification 1.0.6 Update 3

No permission to download
Having a brain freeze. How exactly does this differ from the XenForo default? And, I mean visually. I could have sworn I got a notification from XenForo like this (with notification on lower left of screen) the other day. I guess I'm mistaken and I was on Facebook? Don't recall.

Secondly, with this add on after dismissal (or letting it vanish itself) does the number of alerts still display (and remain there) at the top right of screen.

Lastly, what about the issues two members complained about (post #235 and 236). Has that been fixed?

Thanks!

Anyone else have issues with this add on with their members who use their phones?

Locking up, etc...

My users love this but not the ones using phones. I love it too. But, with the phone issue probably going to have to uninstall. I know someone a few pages back had a problem and no one answered him.

Is this add on supported?

Anyone else have issues with this add on with their members who use their phones?

Locking up, etc...

My users love this but not the ones using phones. I love it too. But, with the phone issue probably going to have to uninstall. I know someone a few pages back had a problem and no one answered him.

Is this add on supported?

Hello??

Hello everyone,
I haven't been keeping up with this project because of lack of time. I have some changes in my sleeve that I am going to work on and hopefully issues related to mobiles will be resolved. :)

Yay!

Another complaint I often encounter is that users are annoyed when they have many notifications waiting for them.

The notifications will drop in one by one, which takes a bit of time, and create a very large and obtrusive list. It would be awesome if there was a way to limit the maximum amount of notifications that can show up in one instance :)

This is of course only a problem for the most active users that might have 10-15+ recent notifications pending.

i'm getting these error messages when installing this addon:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'squattheplanet.gfnnotify_notification' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: SophiaII, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/***/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT IGNORE I...')
#1 /home/***/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT IGNORE I...')
#2 /home/***/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT IGNORE I...')
#3 /home/***/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/library/GFNNotify/Model/Notify.php(26): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT IGNORE I...', '40ec3de6b42f637...')
#4 /home/***/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/library/GFNNotify/ControllerPublic/Notify.php(140): GFNNotify_Model_Notify->markAsRead(Array)
#5 /home/***/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): GFNNotify_ControllerPublic_Notify->actionGetNotifications()
#6 /home/***/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/***/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "https://squattheplanet.com/gfnnotify/get-notifications"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/gfnnotify/get-notifications"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(69) "/threads/selfies-with-the-homeless-a-new-unshareable-low.18830/page-2"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

using xf 1.5.6 and gfnn 1.0.6 update 3

Top Bottom