GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

How to change font color of the listing title on grid view?

I tried but didn't work:

.classifiedGridItem .title {
color: #33779a
}

Nor
.classifiedGridItem .title {
font-color: #33779a!important
}

For unknown reason all the newly created classified icon picture (in grid view) are blurry (left 2 below), but the picture themselves are fine. Just started happening an hour ago, all the previous pictures are ok.

upload_2016-4-23_17-59-1.webp

Picture just fine when the classified itself is opened:
upload_2016-4-23_18-2-21.webp

Few suggestions.

1. Basic Classified store - No need of a full online store accepting direct online payments etc.. but a place to see all the ads from a single advertiser.
reviews he got from others, some intro paragraph etc..

2. Photo watermarking - Auto watermarking the photos people upload with the site name to stop copying the ads by other sites.

3. Not asking to register first, Let the person post the ad and make him register at the end to publish.

Its used in many top classified sites and people are used to post ads in that way. So asking to login first will turn off many new users.
We should run classifieds to attract new members and grow the community, not only as a small market place for existing memebrs

3. Not asking to register first, Let the person post the ad and make him register at the end to publish.

Its used in many top classified sites and people are used to post ads in that way. So asking to login first will turn off many new users.
We should run classifieds to attract new members and grow the community, not only as a small market place for existing memebrs
(y)(y)(y)

Great work on your addon.

We use Xencentral Trading system quite a lot and it's a central part of our current trade system. Any chance of an option to use their feedback system with your addons? Happy to pay custom work for this to be included.
any news on connecting to Xencentral

2 questions:

1. How to change the font/background color of the "Featured" tag inside the box of the listing?
2. How to copy/paste a table from excel or other spreadsheets? When I do this borders do not show.

Few suggestions.

1. Basic Classified store - No need of a full online store accepting direct online payments etc.. but a place to see all the ads from a single advertiser.
reviews he got from others, some intro paragraph etc..

2. Photo watermarking - Auto watermarking the photos people upload with the site name to stop copying the ads by other sites.

any news on connecting to Xencentral

Hi! How to make the PRICE field not required? For all or only selected categories?

When is the next RC coming?

2 questions:

1. How to change the font/background color of the "Featured" tag inside the box of the listing?
2. How to copy/paste a table from excel or other spreadsheets? When I do this borders do not show.

That would be because I didn't get any notification of the new replies... which is weird... :unsure: I just saw an alert for the tag by @DroidOne
Not posting anything on the public forums does not mean that I am inactive. I have been replying to all my private messages as soon as I can.

Sorry, I didn't see you responding to these posts in the last 2 weeks and assumed you weren't around to do so.

What are the modifications this plugin do to database? What fields, tables created etc..?

Classifieds stored using xenforo posts?

The demo site is down, can you guys post links to your classifieds so i can see if this is something that we need to have or not, TIA

Top Bottom