GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Welcome back. Need that email to finally try this out. Also probably good idea to start automagic licensing and downloads from your site, will save you grief.

I had almost lost faith completely. Cant express how happy I am that you are back buddy :) Dont scare us like that again. Will give the new version a try soon.

Thanks for coming back and proving us all wrong. The updates sound fantastic

It looks like the addon has an incompatibility with one of my other addons. As soon as I activate it, a lot of errors start showing up in my logs.

Right now I'm trying to find out who the culprit is. This didn't happen on the last beta.

Here's two of them

XenForo_Exception: Missing following state for user ID in user 472059 - library/XenForo/Model/User.php:2486

#0 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserProfile.php(117): XenForo_Model_User->passesPrivacyCheck('everyone', Array, Array)
#1 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php(516): XenForo_Model_UserProfile->canViewFullUserProfile(Array, '', Array)
#2 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(62): XenForo_Model_ProfilePost->canViewProfilePostAndContainer(Array, Array)
#3 /home/site/public_html/library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(16): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#4 /home/site/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(13): Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#5 /home/site/public_html/library/*******/ForumCensorship/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(15): WidgetFramework_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#6 /home/site/public_html/library/GFNClassifieds/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(79): *******_ForumCensorship_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#7 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): GFNClassifieds_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#8 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'user_id' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 14 minutes ago

#0 /home/laneros/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/laneros/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/laneros/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php(100): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????INSERT INT...', Array)
#3 /home/laneros/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php(231): XenForo_Model_UserConfirmation->generateUserConfirmationRecord(NULL, 'password')
#4 /home/laneros/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/LostPassword.php(84): XenForo_Model_UserConfirmation->sendPasswordResetRequest(Array)
#5 /home/laneros/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_LostPassword->actionLost()
#6 /home/laneros/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/laneros/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

But the thing that I created wasn't something I could boast. The design wasn't that good and I re-created the module from scratch.

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes -- question about the above:

Are you saying that the latest release is a complete re-write of the plug-in from scratch, or only the Trader rating system?

Also, I have looked through the bug fixes and suggestions threads, but it doesn't look as if there is anything there with a date later than July/August, when sorted by date of last message. Is there any way to tell which were included in the latest release? We had been specifically looking for an extension to the currency fields to support "Gold" currency (for "game gold"), with a character length of 12 characters plus separators (support for 999,999,999,999, or 999 billions.) This has been the main feature preventing adoption of the system by our users.

In addition, I believe you had plans to incorporate an auction system. Is this still part of your plan, and do you have an estimated timeframe for that?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Are you saying that the latest release is a complete re-write of the plug-in from scratch, or only the Trader rating system?
A complete rewrite of the trader rating module from what I was going first. :)

Is there any way to tell which were included in the latest release?
Apologies, I forgot to keep track of all the changes done within these past 6 months. :(

We had been specifically looking for an extension to the currency fields to support "Gold" currency (for "game gold"), with a character length of 12 characters plus separators (support for 999,999,999,999, or 999 billions.)
You can set custom currencies from Admin CP (for example set the currency id as GLD and the title as Gold and you are good to go). Though large numbers such as this is not currently supported. I'll push an update for this.

In addition, I believe you had plans to incorporate an auction system. Is this still part of your plan, and do you have an estimated timeframe for that?
Yes, it's still part of the plan though I currently don't have any ETA for this module.

I tried to do the update and my whole site crashed. I cant even get into the ACP for some reason.
We have been notified about the error related to trader rating not being seeded correctly. I have dispatched the new version a couple of minutes ago. To regain access to AdminCP you'll have to edit config.php file and add this line at the very bottom:
PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;
And once upgrade the add-on to the latest build remove the line and everything should be as good as before :)

We have been notified about the error related to trader rating not being seeded correctly. I have dispatched the new version a couple of minutes ago. To regain access to AdminCP you'll have to edit config.php file and add this line at the very bottom:
PHP:
And once upgrade the add-on to the latest build remove the line and everything should be as good as before :)

Ok where would I find the config.php file accessing via file manager in cpanel? thanks

PHP:
Code:
Server Error

Not a valid version id

GFNCore_Helper_Version::i2s() in GFNCore/Installer/Controller/Abstract.php at line 77
GFNCore_Installer_Controller_Abstract->checkXenForoVersion() in GFNCore/Installer/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 19
GFNCore_Installer_Controller_Upgrade->execute() in GFNCore/Installer/Abstract.php at line 63
GFNCore_Installer_Abstract::initiate() in GFNCore/Installer/Abstract.php at line 16
GFNCore_Installer_Abstract::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 237
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/garagem/public_html/admin.php at line 13
:(

Top Bottom