GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Glad to see the developer back as I'm in the market for a classified.

One thing I need is the ability to list all the classified listings on the main page when you first enter the classified section. For example the following structure

-Category 1
--Listing 1
--Listing 2
-Category 2
--Listing 3
--Listing 4
--Category 3
--Listing 5

Whenever you first land on the "classifieds" page, can i have it display all the listings?

Problems when someone try to register. New accounts are not possible. Message at frontend: "A server error occurred. Please try again later."
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'classified_count' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
[B]Stack Trace[/B]
#0 /home/portb/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/portb/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/portb/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/portb/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/portb/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user', Array)
#5 /home/portb/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home/portb/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home/portb/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(416): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/portb/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#9 /home/portb/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/portb/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

When I try to create an new category:
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'rating_criteria_cache' doesn't have a default value -library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Stack Trace
#0 /home/portb/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/portb/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/portb/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `gf...', Array)
#3 /home/portb/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('gfn_classifieds...', Array)
#4 /home/portb/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/portb/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/portb/public_html/library/GFNClassifieds/ControllerAdmin/Category.php(200): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/portb/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): GFNClassifieds_ControllerAdmin_Category->actionSave()
#8 /home/portb/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/portb/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Last edited:
Whenever you first land on the "classifieds" page, can i have it display all the listings?
When you go to the classified home it already lists all classifieds from all categories. :)

Problems when someone try to register. New accounts are not possible. Message at frontend: "A server error occurred. Please try again later."
I've found the error and has been resolved :)

When I try to create an new category:
This has been resolved too.

Having the same errors as well: Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'classified_count' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Lots of them and seems to be related to user registrations. Good to know that is has been resolved.

Hoping to receive the latest build soon.

Thanks in advance :)

Mr. Goodie2Shoes updated GoodForNothing Classifieds with a new update entry:

Bug fixing, increased maxium allowed value for item price.

So, I have started to log what changes I am making, starting from RC1. :D

New Features:
  • Automatically select the first image uploaded as the classified icon.
Bug Fixes:
  • Issue with invalid column when a user registers.
  • Users were unable to access site when the new files were uploaded and the add-on was still active.
  • Fixed issue that prevented admins from creating new classified categories.
  • "Random Classifieds" sidebar block in forum list wasn't showing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When I try to add location to an new classified (required):
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array - library/GFNClassifieds/ControllerPublic/Home.php:300

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

when I did the upgrade yesterday, now my install/upgrade is gone on my acp and my forum has many sections missing like media and other stuff. not sure what to do.

Question, You say there is no need for a "Classifieds Forum" but when one looks at your Demo site......

ClassifiedForums.webp

Am I missing something here? I would like to add this MOD into the Fourms, but if there's going to be a "Classifieds Forum' it kind of negates the reason for the MOD in the first place.....

Last edited:
Question, You say there is no need for a "Classifieds Forum" but when one looks at your Demo site......

View attachment 128331

Am I missing something here? I would like to add this MOD into the Fourms, but if there's going to be a "Classifieds Forum' it kind of negates the reason for the MOD int eh first place.....
That is an optional feature for those who want discussion threads for classifieds.

Thanks @Floyd R Turbo , I was really more concerned with having yet "More" Nodes (Forums, Categories whatever). If it's a Classifieds system I would prefer to NOT have a thread for it but keep them in a completely separate location not two which in essence just duplicates the information unnecessarily.

Scratch

I see your point but it's nothing more than what resources do. there is no duplicated information, there is just more than one way to get to the Classified - 1) through the Classified link on nav bar 2) click on thread in discussion.

Thanks for the answers. Couple last questions before I buy.

Can I set the classified to display on the forumhome after the forum listing?
Can I have the classified be the first page a visitor lands on when visiting my site?
Anyone know if it works with CTA Featured Threads to put classified on the front page?

Thats about it for now, and should answer all my questions.

Thanks.

Top Bottom