GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes I'm glad you're OK and I am interested to see how everything turned out

Question, on the rating system, is it structured such that you can give someone a rating outside of an actual classified listing as you and I had discussed? Or is it strictly now tied to listings?

Question, on the rating system, is it structured such that you can give someone a rating outside of an actual classified listing as you and I had discussed? Or is it strictly now tied to listings?
There's an admin option for that: if enabled a member can rate other member whenever they want. And if disabled they can only rate when a classified is being closed marked as complete.

I have just installed this addon and have a question...I currently have a forum for classifieds and was wondering if there was any way to import the current threads in that forum into the classifieds addon...presume this is not possible but thought I would ask if there was any way...thanks

I have today purchased this addon which means I got the new release and can say after playing with it for a while now on my test xampp site I am very impressed. Very powerful and feature rich for a classifieds system. Everything seems to work well out of the box...thanks for the addon

Last edited:
Mr. Goodie2Shoes updated GoodForNothing Classifieds with a new update entry:

Added Trader Rating, did a lot of code refactoring and bug fixing.

Firstly, apologies for taking this long to post an update and thank you to those who kept faith in me and hopefully this update will kick ass. :D

So let's start:
This version moves the product from BETA to RELEASE CANDIDATE as most of the bugs that many of you encountered has been resolved.

Trader Rating
And secondly, this version boasts with it's very own trader rating system for allowing your members to rate each other. And of course there are moderation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Welcome back! Most of us had lost all hope. Heck, I even deleted my 4+ hours of work translating the add-on....yesterday (fantastic timing) :cry:

Looking forward to trying the RC :)

Top Bottom