GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Almost two months since @Mr. Goodie2Shoes was last heard or seen from. A shame, but I'm giving up on this add-on now.

It's almost been 12 months now, since this resource was published (25th of July).

I will try and ask for my money back as the product never really materialized.

He's alive and well, spoke to him the other day. He lives in Dhaka Bangladesh and travelling is pretty difficult he aays, things are busy with school.

He says he has no plans to abandon the add-on and did say he may be back in a few days. He's been very helpful but doesn't have the time to commit to working with everyone at once and pushing out regular updates. Hes still working on the add-on in his spare time.

Don't lose faith :)

Future Plans
Even though the add-on has tons of features, we still lack some features that some communities need/want. Other modules that are in our to-do list are:
  • Better management for payments
  • Location based classifieds
  • Filterable classified listing
  • Auction system
  • Support for Vendors/Shops
  • Resolution Center
Approximately when to expect these additions?

I have suddenly started getting this error ifg anyone can help:

Error Info

ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/GFNClassifieds/Model/Classified.php:1645
Generated By: Zodiac, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/<mysite>/public_html/library/GFNClassifieds/Model/Classified.php(1645): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/<mysite>/pub...', 1645, Array)
#1 /home/<mysite>/public_html/library/GFNClassifieds/Model/Classified.php(1595): GFNClassifieds_Model_Classified->getLocationStreetAddress(Array)
#2 /home/<mysite>/public_html/library/GFNClassifieds/Model/Classified.php(1661): GFNClassifieds_Model_Classified->prepareClassified(Array, Array, Array)
#3 /home/<mysite>/public_html/library/GFNClassifieds/ControllerPublic/Home.php(115): GFNClassifieds_Model_Classified->prepareClassifieds(Array)
#4 /home/<mysite>/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): GFNClassifieds_ControllerPublic_Home->actionIndex()
#5 /home/<mysite>/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/<mysite>/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "http://www.recreationalflying.com/classifieds/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Is there really no other reliable add-on to achieve the same result ?

It's been 2 months now that I'm waiting on the dev to give some news before I buy but it seems he doesn't care much.. looking for other solutions!

Mehdi

Is there really no other reliable add-on to achieve the same result ?

It's been 2 months now that I'm waiting on the dev to give some news before I buy but it seems he doesn't care much.. looking for other solutions!

Mehdi

None that ties in with Xenforo.

There was one being developed but I believe it has been decided to keep private.

We are getting reports several times a week for this resource asking for it to be marked as Unmaintained.

Please note: we routinely mark resources as Unmaintained and have criteria to identify when this is required. A resource author may add the Unmaintained prefix at any time.

When this resource meets the criteria, it will be marked as Unmaintained.

We are aware of the history of this add-on and we are monitoring it closely. If we have to make an exception to the usual criteria, we will, but for now it is being dealt with the same as any other add-on.

Might have missed it. Is there an indicator for new/unread classifieds (even a bold/normal title)? How about a tab indicator like XFMG, Showcase, etc?

This is incredibly frustrating. I paid as well. I feel like suing the guy or calling his employers. How do people do this? Just show up and finish the dang thing.

Top Bottom