it seems since the last update, it no longer shows in the user post bit:
xYUSpdT.png

however still shows up on user profiles, member cards etc:
RxaiYhO.png

it seems since the last update, it no longer shows in the user post bit:
xYUSpdT.png

however still shows up on user profiles, member cards etc:
RxaiYhO.png

You have to make sure that "Show Custom Fields" is checked in the Style Properties -> Message Elements.

Ahh alright I updated theme so that may be the cause. Even though I did end up checking that off, I got a couple more problems now:
1) The images on hover don't come outside the message element:
jkJT0el.png

Easy fix for my self as I can just increase the z-index.

2) When the mouse is not hovered over the message elements, the icons don't show up at all. (Before the update they did!)
vmqndlj.png

What version did you upgrade from? This may have changed in 1.0.1 but I'm not certain. This doesn't work well outside of the extraUserInfo block.

Thnx, works like a charm. But a small question.

I want to add a few more f.e. WoW. Sprite edit is already done but when i try to edit the template: pe_gamer_profile and save it i get the following error:

The following templates contained errors and were not saved: pe_gamer_profiles: 1) pe_gamer_profiles - Line 69: Invalid condition expression

the invalid condition:

HTML:
<xen:if is="{$user.customFields.wow} AND @wowUserProfile">
            <li class="iconContainer">
                <a href="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/{$user.cusotmFields.wow}/simple" class="gamerIcon wowIcon Tooltip" data-offsetX="-4" title="{$user.customFields.wow}"></a>
            </li>
</xen:if>

in my eyes that seems valid.

I have the same problem as above.. I accedentally deleted the "PSN" custom filed.. then i tried to uninstall it and it gave me the same error.. could you gvie me the info for the psn pleease

Top Bottom