Gallery

Gallery 1.1.2

No permission to download
Suggestion: The ability to move/import an image (uploaded, or linked) from the a forum post into the gallery. When moving, the relevant post content should be updated to link to the image in the gallery.

Have been working on the next version and here is what i have been adding.
Its an Ecard system for images uploaded to the gallery system.

When you make an Ecard you will be able to set the border color, text color and add your own message

Attachments

• husd72z4xr1n3ve4.webp
    husd72z4xr1n3ve4.webp
    109.6 KB · Views: 13
Still been working on the ecards have finished the image ecards and have not added video ecards

here is a preview of the video

Suggestion: The ability to move/import an image (uploaded, or linked) from the a forum post into the gallery. When moving, the relevant post content should be updated to link to the image in the gallery.
working on this before the next release
have got the link on a post to post to gallery, when clicked it will load the attachments from that post.
then you choose what attachment to import to the gallery add the description and so on.
So as you will see when i put this on my site you will be able to import hosted images to the gallery.
Will work on the linked images once i have this working first.

has now been added you can post images to the gallery.

Mike2020 updated Gallery with a new update entry:

Gallery Update 1.1.0

Hey all here is the next version if the gallery system.

I have added in image and video ecards this is for uploaded images and video only.
This will email the receiver with a link to the ecard,
with the images they will show in the web browser and videos they will download.
In the next version i will have the video ecards show in an mp4 player in a web browser instead.

Added new options to the usergroups so that you can restrict users from installing youtube or dailymotion videos.

Users...

Read the rest of this update entry...

let me try that

Also is there a way for me to set it so I do not have to approve all images.

Last edited:
One more question, is there a way to put the random picture into the widget framwork for the sidebar?

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@helpmindsheal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Cannot view my website with this addon enabled. No errors during install at all.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@helpmindsheal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Cannot view my website with this addon enabled. No errors during install at all.
Can you have a look at your server error log in admincp and show me the error thats coming up as this will help find out whats up.

Can you have a look at your server error log in admincp and show me the error thats coming up as this will help find out whats up.

The error breaks the ACP too, have to manually disable the addon to remove the error by which time there are no errors in the log.

Top Bottom