• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Galleria: The Basics

I showed my team they are not happy with it :(
I'd love to hear what would work for your situation (in another thread of course).
Why don't you start a thread "Finding a Gallery for my site". You could firm up in your mind, what you need and what you want.

Well the type of gallery i want is this :P check first post i have seen User albums on other forums that i use and doesn't looks that interesting either . I don't mind to wait if KK can give us time limit .

Well the type of gallery i want is this :p check first post i have seen User albums on other forums that i use and doesn't looks that interesting either . I don't mind to wait if KK can give us time limit .
If I had an imagination I'd imagine things will get clearer in a few weeks regarding a few things, and while it's not directly related to Galleria in itself, I'm pretty sure they're distant cousins. I'm waiting on the DNA test results. :whistle:

This may or may not be true. I should confirm in case anyone asks that I swear I know nothing.**
** I cannot tell a lie.***
*** Except when I do.

If I had an imagination I'd imagine things will get clearer in a few weeks regarding a few things, and while it's not directly related to Galleria in itself, I'm pretty sure they're distant cousins. I'm waiting on the DNA test results. :whistle:

This may or may not be true. I should confirm in case anyone asks that I swear I know nothing.**
** I cannot tell a lie.***
*** Except when I do.
Wheres the mysticism!? You didn't even mention the prophecy!

Theres some things in the work that need to be finished before a concrete estimate can be given.

lol is it bad thing to ask simple update like how far has it reached or how long it will take ?

It's not like i am forcing anyone like i have mentioned above i am ready to wait just a update will help us big time . I am not in rush of anything i have already waited long enough so i can wait more.

lol is it bad thing to ask simple update like how far has it reached or how long it will take ?

It's not like i am forcing anyone like i have mentioned above i am ready to wait just a update will help us big time . I am not in rush of anything i have already waited long enough so i can wait more.
We are updating you, and a true detailed updated about Galleria will be available not too long from now. There's some changes and things going on in the background and it'll be made publicly known soon. :)

Some important details were finalized, but nothing that can be mentioned publicly yet.
Can you at least tell us how long we'll have to roughly wait? Very soon, Soon, One month from now, By Christmas, Next spring, When first human lands on Mars?

Top Bottom