• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Galleria: The Basics

In time...in time...

If I know KingK like I think I do I am 99% sure the only reason (besides of course time) that he hasn't released a gallery yet is because he is only going to put out a gallery he can really stand behind and a proper gallery is a HUGE undertaking. I am sure in the end you wait will be WELL worth it :-)

Haha, for sure EQ.

Only kidding of course... but I am really looking forward to any stable, decent gallery right now.

I'll wait a wait worth waiting. haha.

Ohh I know you were joking... I pictured a zombied-out voice while reading it to my self :-)

I am sure you won't be disappointed if you do wait it out. What to do in the meantime...I can't help you there....I forgot what I was going to do before I starting typing this post :-)

Hi King Kovifor,

Just a quick question! Do you plan to have convertors included in the mod , say for instance to convert from vbulletin/IPB gallery to Galleria? If not, is this something you ever envisage coding?

Considering moving one of my IPB sites over to Xenforo and im just trying to arrange what to do with the gallery!

Hi King Kovifor,

Just a quick question! Do you plan to have convertors included in the mod , say for instance to convert from vbulletin/IPB gallery to Galleria? If not, is this something you ever envisage coding?

Considering moving one of my IPB sites over to Xenforo and im just trying to arrange what to do with the gallery!
I can't say for certain, but I remember there was someone who asked this and he was requesting a database to look at so he could prepare importers.

Chances are more than likely that he will, but it would be after the initial beta as fixing bugs would be the priority.

I can't say for certain, but I remember there was someone who asked this and he was requesting a database to look at so he could prepare importers.

Chances are more than likely that he will, but it would be after the initial beta as fixing bugs would be the priority.

Thank you. At least theres some hope!

The gallery is currently the only thing preventing me from moving one of my sites over to XF.

A long time ago (looong) ... KingK said it was due out at the end of the summer.

and when is that summer going to end :( I had to hold another site move process due to galleria issue and even on new project (site) people started asking for gallery already .

Top Bottom