ForumSolution-Complete services of forum (Development , Design , Migration and more)

Working with forum solution was great. I need a forum transferred to vbulletin 5. It wasn't traditional because instead of transferring it to xenforo it was the other way around.
It took him 5 days to develop a custom importer. Users, threads, avatars, attachments, posts, even conversations transferred perfectly. The fact that avatars was transferred was a huge plus.
He was easy to work with and I highly recommend him to xenforo customers.
He has experience in PHP that much you can count on. Any error that popped up in vbulletin 5 when doing the transfer was nothing and that shows intelligence from how many would pop up if you were pulling the stunt of your life to transfer a site to vbulletin 5.
All I can say is I am highly appreciate all of his work. I hope he enjoys the payment and its well deserved. Regards, Brad Padgett

Working with forum solution was great. I need a forum transferred to vbulletin 5. It wasn't traditional because instead of transferring it to xenforo it was the other way around.
It took him 5 days to develop a custom importer. Users, threads, avatars, attachments, posts, even conversations transferred perfectly. The fact that avatars was transferred was a huge plus.
He was easy to work with and I highly recommend him to xenforo customers.
He has experience in PHP that much you can count on. Any error that popped up in vbulletin 5 when doing the transfer was nothing and that shows intelligence from how many would pop up if you were pulling the stunt of your life to transfer a site to vbulletin 5.
All I can say is I am highly appreciate all of his work. I hope he enjoys the payment and its well deserved. Regards, Brad Padgett
Thanks for your kind response 😉

I am happy to write my review about ForumSolutions (FS).

Forum Solutions developed an addon for me within a few days. I am delighted as it is working as per my expectation. I have a forum webhostvoice. I've recently switched from vanilla to XenForo.

I recommend ForumSolutions for the customization or development of the XenForo addon. A++++++++++

I will hire him again if I need any other customizations or addon development.

Top Bottom